• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Why is Julian so popluar?

Mokuren

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Crown Trophy
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
I just asked myself the question why is Julian so popular?

He moved into my town today and I think he isn't sweet or something... He never opens his eyes and I think that's somewhow weird. Plus they are so purple... kinda someone punched him into the face!
Maybe I'll make a Julian giveaway ^--^

So to all Julian-fans why is he so popular? What has he? It's because he is a unicorn? I also don't get why Marshal is so popular...
They decided both to move into my town <.<

*I used the search function but don't found such a thread. If there is I'm sorry ;__;?*

Last edited:
I like Julian, because he's a unicorn and glittery which perfectly fits the theme of my second town lol. Not sure what the hype about Marshall is about though, I think he's ugly -___- like the rest of the squirrels.

I think the whole unicorn thing makes people love him, but in my opinion he is one of the ugliest villagers to ever set foot in my town!:mad: Thank god he's gone now.

I agree with the above. Julian's a freakin unicorn! Just like how Drago's a freakin dragon! It's so cool! Although, I dunno what's with Marshal, either. He'd kinda cute, I guess, but he's not a FREAKIN UNICORN!

Okay he is a unicorn and yeah... but he isn't sweet or anything he looks kinda ugly because he never open his eyes and they are so violet... like someone punched him in the face ;__;

Idk... Why are unicorns so popular anyway? Little girls (and some guys) love them, yet all I see is a genetically weaponized horse with a sword sticking out of it's face o_O

I think he's popular because he's a unicorn. Kinda like how Merengue is popular because she looks like a meringue. I understand why you think it's weird that he never opens his eyes (I can't stand Baarbara because he eyes are just shadows). But, you know, Brock never opens his eyes and he's still lovable.

Marshall is probably popular because he's the only smug squirrel.

Last edited:
But only because he is a horse with a horn? o.o I think Papi for example is way more cuter! And when he would have a horn he would be also so popular? Don't get it...

I think that Julian is popular because he is a Unicorn, and is riding off the popularity of MLP.

*looks at above post*

I think that Marshal is popular because he has a large amount of Sloppy furniture.

I think that Marshal is popular because he has a large amount of Sloppy furniture.
Really? Oo I never thought of that... I don't think people want Marshal and pay million of bells because of that. They could buy the whole sloppy set three times with the bells they spend for Marshal D:

"Isn't sweet"? Smugs are the sweetest male personality by a mile. D: Just sayin'.

I'm not crazy about Julian and Marshal either though. Short answer is people think they're cute. Not a whole lot to discuss there.

I think it's because he's a mythical creature. Up until now all the animals in animal crossing have been real so this is a huge step for Nintendo to make with this series.

Really? Oo I never thought of that... I don't think people want Marshal and pay million of bells because of that. They could buy the whole sloppy set three times with the bells they spend for Marshal D:

Sloppy set would just be a plus, reducing about 8m of the cost.

He's popular because unicorns.

And Marshall is pretty cute though.

Short answer is people think they're cute. Not a whole lot to discuss there.
But why should so many people find him cute? Because someone punched Julian in the face and now they are all like awww poor Julian with horn <.< ha don't know...

I think people want Julian because he's a unicorn. I like unicorns, too, but not for several million bells, lol. If I got him, I'd give him away or sell him for a million.
I think Marshal's pretty cute. If I got him, I'd keep him for a while.

His horn is what makes him different from other horses. For example, I'm positive Olivia and Ankha will say the exact same phrases, but people will choose Ankha over Olivia because she looks special.

Last edited:
Back