Why don't the Eagles get Love?

If you look at tier 1 villagers you typically have the cute species like deer, cats, and a few wolves with the exception of villagers that are cute for other reasons; Stiches the plushie, Marshal the marshmallow, Merengue the cake, and so on. Species like eagles are more cool in design, for a game primarily centered around being cute you don't have a lot of people who appreciate the cool end of the spectrum.

I like eagles myself but I got into the game for the customization and spent most of my town's beginning running around in a hockey mask and bloodstained shirt while carrying an axe so I certainly wasn't going for the cute aspects.

I never actually thought of the age, as being cute, like yeah kind of but not like it being the main theme or anything. XD
I don't understand most of the villagers who are tier ones, like idk what's so likeable about them (not a fan of Rosie, Lolly, Diana, etc). That's an interesting way of looking at it though, thanks for sharing. ^^

I love the eagles! My favorite would have to be Pierre and that's because he was the first eagle villager that I ever got, and I just really love his personality, it's awesome!

I guess I am just bias to cats I find them to be the cutest (with the exception of a few individuals) of all the species personally but that is just me. Which is why I have two cat towns.

Last edited:
Back