Why do you hate me?

Tyeforce

Bells
Or don't you? Really, I'm sick of this. I want an answer. Admins/mods, at least be decent enough to not lock this until I get an answer. I'm just trying to better myself. This isn't the Sonic and Tails thread, so don't even bring that up. I want to know what everyone's problem is with me here. I'm sick of these labels like "brick wall" and "doesn't accept other people's opinions". Those aren't true. You guys distort the truth to fit your liking. You pick on me because I'm an easy target. I know being the gay furry and Nintendo/Sonic/Mac fanboy that I am isn't the most accepted thing, but it's no reason to hate me. If any of you got to know me in real life, you'd see what a nice, caring person I am. I try to act the same here, but for some reason if I don't conform to everyone else's opinions, it makes me a bad person. Why? What do you want from me? Obviously, I'm not going to chance who I am, but if I can change something minor to make you all shut up and we can all just get along, then I'm all for it. And don't say "stop talking about Andrew." I hardly post about him anymore as it is. If I have to start putting "(+1 No Andrew)" in all of my posts that have nothing to do with him just so you people can see how much I don't talk about him, then I will. Oh, and comments like "GTFO", "kill yourself", or "you can't change" will just be ignored and only show that you aren't capable of coming up with a relevant, intelligent response with good reason behind it.

I've fixed troubled relationships before. Hell, I didn't think I could ever make peace with Hobo, but I proved myself wrong. Now it's time for me to make peace with all of TBT. If you refuse to accept, then that's your problem. At least I tried.

I don't hate you. In fact, I actually enjoy having you here at TBT. I've never seen any of these "hate" comments, but I probably wasn't there... Anyway, don't cause this to make you leave.

@Horus

Wow, your nice. Sounds like one of my friends.

"Oh my god, why do you still play your wii? It's like SO ********, I mean like, get an XBOX or a PS3!"

He criticizes everything off of his own opinion, and you're just plain mean.

Being somewhat new here, I don't get it either. It just doesn't seem reasonable to hate someone and blame it on something that the person does.

Its just the internet, but then again the internet is very personal to some.

Sometime's you annoy the crap out of everyone, and sometimes you don't.

Almost everyone is like that. :r

Rorato said:
I don't hate you. In fact, I actually enjoy having you here at TBT. I've never seen any of these "hate" comments, but I probably wasn't there... Anyway, don't cause this to make you leave.

@Horus

Wow, your nice. Sounds like one of my friends.

"Oh my god, why do you still play your wii? It's like SO ********, I mean like, get an XBOX or a PS3!"

He criticizes everything off of his own opinion, and you're just plain mean.
Don't worry, it won't cause me to leave. I'd only leave if it's by my own choosing, not other peoples'.

My post disappeared :eek:

So honestly I think it's because you're gay (Although I don't care about that; really, I'm serious)

In my case it's the fact you like Nintendo so much, you really don't understand how much you're missing

I wouldn't say I hate you. I just have to say that we disagree on a lot of things. Therefore we can't get along. I'm not going to say anything more.

I know I'm new here, but seriously? I think you shouldn't let nasty comments get to you. So you're gay and play Wii. Big deal. You know that. They don't.

Honestly, you seem like a nice, intelligent dude. :)

I believe you have your own opinions, little quirks, and a strong will, which annoys a few of the members here. As for me, I don't really have anything against you.

I'll accept you as you.

You never shut up, and your always talking about the same things, and pretty much repeating the same sentences or waves of speech over and over again.

I don't hate you. I actually kind of like you (as a friend, of course) here. I mean, it is YOUR opinions, and there's no reason to bash it. And I'd think you'd gotten better over the months.

oh lord.

let it rest, man. do you know what it's like trying to talk sense into teenagers?

you're digging your own grave with this topic. you're better than this. :c

Horus said:

So honestly I think it's because you're gay (Although I don't care about that; really, I'm serious)

In my case it's the fact you like Nintendo so much, you really don't understand how much you're missing
I know what other games are out there. I've played games on other consoles before. They're just not for me, so I'm not "missing out" on anything. I'm a fanboy because I love Nintendo games, not the other way around. If people can't understand that some games just aren't for some people, then that's their problem. For me, Nintendo games are the games which I enjoy most, so that's what I'm going to play.

Well, I personally don't hate you, and I think a lot of the things people say they hate about you are stupid, but I however do believe that you repeat the same things over and over again and that does tend to get annoying over time.

//RUN.exe said:
oh lord.

let it rest, man. do you know what it's like trying to talk sense into teenagers?

you're digging your own grave with this topic. you're better than this. :c
So far it's a pretty good topic, kinda nice not having some douche like Kolvo or whoever come in a do some bull like that

Tyeforce said:
Horus said:

I know what other games are out there. I've played games on other consoles before. They're just not for me, so I'm not "missing out" on anything. I'm a fanboy because I love Nintendo games, not the other way around. If people can't understand that some games just aren't for some people, then that's their problem. For me, Nintendo games are the games which I enjoy most, so that's what I'm going to play.
Really?

When I got my Xbox it was like a revolution of fun, and I'm like obsessed with it; hard to believe you actually like Nintendo

Now I hate you.

For being whiny and PMSing.

Sure, your opinions piss me off a lot, but I don't genuinely hate you, just your opinion on certain matters.

Back