• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's Your Favorite Villager?

Oh jeez, that's tough! Design wise, I'd have to say Erik. He's a cute lil moose who makes this Canadian happy :3
As for personal value and attachment, I'd have to say it's between Biskit and Teddy. I don't have them in NL, but in WW, they were my best friends. I only talked to them out of everyone else in my town!

i fav is Rosie. she moved in pretty fast in my first game and she was my bestie. she hosted all my b days. i will always want her in my town from now on.

Flurry is my absolute BFF in-game, but pretty much all the rabbit villagers, Stitches and Hamphrey. Love that pudgy little grump.

Oh, and Apple and Peanut!

Beau is my favorite. He grew on me way too quickly. His lovable lazy face and his lazy personality dialog. He's just too sweet!

zucker, marshal, beau, cube, flurry, skye, freya, wolfgang, hans, boone, kid cat, julian, rocket, fauna, static, lolly, rosie, tipper, stitches. i have a lot of favorites but imma just name some.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beau is my favorite. He grew on me way too quickly. His lovable lazy face and his lazy personality dialog. He's just too sweet!

and not to forget his eyes! best eyes in the game

Poppy! :) She's so cute and I have so many good memories related to her.

She's my favourite, too! She's my best friend in the game!

My other favourites are Eugene, Melba, Rudy, Wendy, Alfonso and Felicity. There are many other villagers I like too, like Jacques (he's easily my second favourite smug), Stitches, Hazel, Pietro, Bunnie, Rocket...

Recently, I've started to like Frobert a bit. Even though I am a little annoyed because he moved in when I was looking for Melba, I think his design and house exterior are pretty cool. And he has the polka dot table and I'm jealous because that's the only piece of the polka dot set I need

Back