• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's Your Favorite Villager?

JustAWeavile

Unapologetic Animal Crossing Anarchist
Bells
Switch
1288-0507-1412
Well since I made a most hated villager thread I think I should make a favorite one. While I don't have a single favorite I do have 10 (not in order) So here we go

Knox (just love his design, although I don't like where he put his house)
Marshal (because he is the best smug in the game duh)
Cookie (She's just adorable. I love her pink fur and her cute puppy eyes)
Muffy (So emo and depressing but how could you not like her?)
Francine (although she can be a raging b***h I loved her on my last save file and I wish she would move in to my new town)
Elvis (He's a motherflippin king)
Lolly (Cutest cat in the game hands down)
Lucky (I feel so bad for him I just want to hug him)
Roald (First villager I ever talked to when I played the GameCube game as a kid)
Stitches (SO CUUUUUUTE)

I have many favs, though I would have to say Julian is my number one. XD He's been my dreamie for quite some time, though I'm still trying to get him haha.

Aaaah same I have way too many! I guess I can say my number one favorite male and female villager. My number one favorite male villager has to be Jacques, my bird boyfriend. I instantly fell in love when I saw him. He's a total hipster villager and it is so cute! My number one favorite female villager....I think Lily. I have a personal connection with that villager (she's lived in all my towns in every AC game) and it definitely helps that she's adorable. Sadly I lost both of them haha.

Lobo, Whitney, and Colton are my faves!! They each just have such a special place in my heart. ;w;

Carmen and Merry. Sorry, but I couldn't choose just one of them.

Marshal <3 he's the best villager ever and whoever designed him gets 100 virtual hugs for making him exist :)

Kiki, Merry, Kabuki, Olivia, Felicity. Ok a LOT of cats but I also love Zell, and Chrissy too. Always wanted Julian.

Mitzi's an adorable cat who shares a birthday with me.

Moe is precious and I love him.

Lucky looks like a spooky dog mummy and that's difficult to pass up.

Vesta's so fluffy and cute, I love her candy corn looking horns.

Marshal and Wolfgang have always been really nice to me and just fun villagers in general.

I have the biggest soft spot for Daisy. I think she's just precious and so sweet, plus I love dogs! Cally is great too; she's constantly writing me letters and talking about tea and I think that's adorable haha

Tangy ~ My original favourite from the first AC game. Also I love orange cats in general, recently my bf took in an orange stray, if it weren't a boy I'd call it Tangy hahaha.

Whitney ~ She's a ladylike white wolf, what is there not to love!

Coco ~ that face, those hollow eyes. Also she reminds me of a gyroid. :3

Margie ~ So underrated for a tier 5, she is so cute and she was one of my original villagers in ACNL.

Wolfgang ~ The first wolf I had in the original game, haven't had him in one since, but he's another favourite.

Fang ~ uhhh, clearly I like grumpy wolves hahahaha

Muffy ~ She's a gothic lolita black sheep. Loves loves loves.

Tia ~ Another super cute elephant, have never had her, hopefully I can get her in Starfall. :3

-Pashmina because she's uchi and fab
-Marcel because he's really cute and French.
-Melba because she's the first villager I ever talked to back in WW
-Pippy also because WW
-Lucy because she reminds me of someone I know
-Dora because... I don't know, really. She's just... cute and I have a bit of a thing for mice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And pretty much every uchi ever

Back