• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

who's your favorite Smug villager (other than Marshal)?

3UHY9Pv - Imgur.jpg

Yeah...Colton.

I actually really like Graham :) He's such a smug little nerd with the thick glasses, and his messy house with 3 computers and servers.

Kyle, because finally a wolf villager that isn't a cranky...also he's cute.

& Phil, because Tuxedo Mask.

Shep too, but he moved from my towns twice....but I still love him.

Oh, and Curlos, I miss that mexican sheep. ; ^ ;

Last edited:
jacques (my boyfriend coughs)
and also julian and colton cause i can't choose between those two

Julian is my bby! <3 I also really like Shep too, I think he's cute as well :)

I love the two smugs I have in my town, Kidd and Klaus. I also love Julian, Ed, and Colton. I could probably have a whole town of smugs. They are one of my fave personalities.

I've Lopez in my town at the moment. He's kind of cool. Whenever he leaves, it might be nice to have Ed or Henry replace him.

As a villager I like Julian but when I write animal crossing short stories Curlos is my favorite. Admittedly my interpretation of him may have strayed from the smug villager characterization but I based his character and story on things that have happened in the game.

Back