• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's the Ugliest Villager ? - Themed Polls

Who's the Ugliest Villager ?

• Barold

Votes: 90 39.3%
  • Chow

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 15 6.6%
  • Hippeux

Votes: 41 17.9%
  • Jambette

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Katt

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Limberg

Votes: 55 24.0%
  • Quillson

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Tabby

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 35 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community !
Welcome to the THEMED POLLS.
There will be 10 polls, each with a different theme.

Today the theme is UGLY, the idea is to vote for the villager you think is the Ugliest of the bunch.
❗IMPORTANT NOTE❗ Please STAY RESPECTFUL of others, everyone has his own idea of what is beauty and ugly, and villagers can be ugly and cute at the same time, SPREAD LOVE 🌈 💗
The selection does not necessarily reflect my own taste since I find some of the list very cute, I just tried to put the villagers than are often seen on forums as "ugly" or have a bit uncommon design.

To select the candidates I relied less on the tier list than for the personality polls, because I tried to choose the villagers that are fitting the theme the best even if some of them can be low tier. I also tried to have a little variety since everyone has different feelings and opinions towards villagers...
I hope the selection will suits you well, you still have the "Other" option if you have another villager on your mind.
Plus, you can vote for 2 villagers if you want.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
BaroldPicACNH.png
ChowPicACNH.png
HazelPicACNH.png
HippeuxPicACNH.png
JambettePicACNH.png
KattPicACNH.png
LimbergPicACNH.png
QuillsonPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png
ayt8.jpg

°°°

You can see the results of the other themed polls by clicking on those links :
SCARY POLL 😈
CUTE POLL 👶
BADDIE POLL 💋
JAPAN POLL 🇯🇵
PUNK ROCK POLL 🎸
ELDER POLL 👴
FOOD POLL 🍽
NATURAL POLL 🍃
MYTHICAL POLL ✨
UGLY POLL 💩

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now.

°°°

Final Results - 02/07/2020
229 VOTERS

BaroldPicACNH.png

LimbergPicACNH.png

HippeuxPicACNH.png

🥇Barold
🥈Limberg
🥉Hippeux

🏅 Honorable mention Jambette, Chow & Tabby
JambettePicACNH.png
ChowPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

🏅"Other" category award Harry

HarryPicACNH.png

Last edited:
WHEW! you really do not disappoint with these themed polls Magus.

the way i went 😂 irl seeing Barold as the first choice and it took me no further amount of thinking time to submit my vote.

I... actually find most of the listed villagers cute, lol. Especially Hazel and Tabby are such sweethearts. I just voted for those which I don't like so much, which are Jambette and Limburg. Their designs are not really that appealing to me overall compared to the others.

Also thought Rodney would be on that list, kinda glad that he's not here, since he's an adorable little guy. ;-;

The fact that Hazel and Quillson are on this list, and Cashmere and Gruff are not disgusts me. This time around I voted for Limberg and "Other" for Gruff because they both fit the theme perfectly. 🤮

I don't really like shaming people for their looks, even if they're just video game characters. But in the interests of answering the poll, I will say that Flurry's design is really distracting and looks incomplete. She has no nose, but she has a fleshy muzzle that draws attention to the area and the fact that she lacks a nose. Add in the "cutesy" eyes and the awkwardly colored eyebrows and I just really can't deal, and don't really see why people like her. No offense to anyone that does, everyone has their own reasons for liking and disliking who they like and dislike and some of my favorites are some that others would consider unpleasant. She just does nothing for me and is probably my least favorite villager in the series.

I like all of the others listed well enough in their own ways, even if none of them are favorites or anything. Since I usually vote for two villagers in the polls, I guess I'll say Tabby as well, but that's part of her charm.

I will say that I like Hippeux though, since he's gotten nearly the most votes. He looks like a gentleman with his suit and hairdo, and I appreciate villagers like that, like Beardo and Chops. I'm not that partial to the Hippo model, but he carries it well enough.

Other: Beardo
-Light blue and brown is an awful colour combination that hurts my eyes.
- I'm just gonna say it: That brown tuft of fur near his crotch looks like pubes and it makes me uncomfortable looking at it.

I can see they were going for "English gentleman" with his design, but it doesn't sit well with me. He comes across as creepy old man. Doesnt that his name sounds like wierdo.

ahh i was dreading this poll lol but im a big fan of ugly cute. wish it was who is the most ugly cute, tabby would win for me for sure.

chow is super cute and i still don’t get why people find him ugly aha

Before I clicked, I said to myself that no matter who else is on here, I’m going to pick Barold. I have never had Barold, nor have I even interacted with him but he’s just that much of an eyesore to me. Sorry to all the Barold fans.

I was surprised to see Katt on here. I didn't really realize so many people found her to be an "ugly" villager. I always thought she kind of looked cool. Not cute, but cool :ROFLMAO:

I guess to answer the question though, Flurry feels unsettling to look at 😶 I can't quite put my finger on why though

How are Bella and Moose not on this list? There's just no competition with them.

Back