• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's the Ultimate Villager ? - Battle of the Winners / Personality Polls Edition

Who's the best Villager ?

• Audie

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • Sherb

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Fauna

Votes: 49 23.4%
  • Genji

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • Reneigh

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Marshal

Votes: 65 31.1%
  • Diana

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Apollo

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hey everyone !
I wanted to thank you for all your participations in the Personality Polls ! It has been great to see the results evolving threw the week...
Here's the final surprise for you, the poll to determine who's the Ultimate Villager between all the winners of each personality ☺

The power is in your hands, who's the best and why it is your choice ?
You can vote for one or TWO villagers in the list, but there is no "other" option.
I enabled the "change vote" option if you have second thoughts about your votes...

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
AudiePicACNH.png
SherbPicACNH.png
FaunaPicACNH.png
GenjiPicACNH.png
ReneighPicACNH.png
MarshalPicACNH.png
DianaPicACNH.png
ApolloPicACNH.png

°°°

If you want to see the results of the previous Polls you can by clicking on them here :
PEPPY POLL 🤩
LAZY POLL 😴
NORMAL POLL
JOCK POLL 🤪
SISTERLY POLL 😉
SMUG POLL 😎
SNOOTY POLL 🤨
CRANKY POLL 😤

°°°

Final Results - 12/06/2020

MarshalPicACNH.png

FaunaPicACNH.png

ApolloPicACNH.png

1- Marshal
2- Fauna
3- Apollo

Honorable mentions : Audie, Sherb & Diana

AudiePicACNH.png
SherbPicACNH.png
DianaPicACNH.png

°°°

Thanks everyone for you participation ! 💞
The next wave of polls is coming...

Last edited:
Oh shoot i'm dumb, I saw to most popular villagers and assumed he would be there :oops:

This is so hard!!!! It crushes me to not vote Sherb!
Yeah I still haven't voted yet, I need to think lol
For which one did you vote ? You know you can vote for 2 villagers if you want...
Post automatically merged:

How the heck did Reniegh beat Cherry? Reneigh is an abomination that should be smacked off the face of the earth.
I was surprised by the win of Reniegh too... (Even if I don't think she's an abomination lol, I thought she wasn't popular)

genji <3 love marshal, but i’m sure he’ll already get a lot of votes without my help, so my vote only goes to genji~

This was so hard to decide! Four of the options are my current villagers (Fauna, Diana, Sherb and Marshal). Ended up picking Fauna because she is so sweet, kind and perfectly represents everything AC should be.

Thankyou for organising these polls btw! They have been fascinating to watch!

I thought this would be a difficult decision, but then I saw Apollo

also, I am so surprised some of the new villagers won in their polls! I like Audie, and Sherb plenty. but beating competition like Bob/Beau Rosie/Ruby/Flora? They are even more popular than I realised

I'm legitimately surprised that Genji won the Jock poll. I will be voting for Diana and Marshal. They are probably my Top 2 favorite villagers in the whole series.

It crushes me to not vote for Audie and Sherb... 😭

I think Marshal will win though! 😊 Keep voting guys! 👍

It is pretty ironic. I feel that his popularity is a bit inflated because of how much he goes for. Demand does not necessarily equal how much people like him.
i do feel like people want him for the status,, without actually liking him, hes animal crossing royalty at this point

I still think Raymond is really appreciated, it's just that he's a little less loved than Marshal and only the first on the podium could make it to this poll 😅

Back