• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's the Oldest Villager ? - Themed Polls

Who's the best Grandpa/Grandma ?

• Billy

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Cashmere

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Dobie

Votes: 215 87.0%
  • Elise

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Gaston

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • Hamphrey

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Lionel

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Velma

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community !
Welcome to the THEMED POLLS.
There will be 10 polls, each with a different theme.

Today the theme is ELDER, the idea is to vote for the villager you think is the ultimate Senior villager of the bunch.

To select the candidates I relied less on the tier list than for the personality polls, because I tried to choose the villagers that are fitting the theme the best even if some of them can be low tier. I also tried to have a little variety since everyone has different feelings and opinions towards villagers...
I hope the selection will suits you well, you still have the "Other" option if you have another villager on your mind.
Plus, you can vote for 2 villagers if you want.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
BillyPicACNH.png
CashmerePicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png
ElisePicACNH.png
GastonPicACNH.png
GonzoPicACNH.png
HamphreyPicACNH.png
LionelPicACNH.png
VelmaPicACNH.png
ayt8.jpg

°°°

You can see the results of the other themed polls by clicking on those links :
SCARY POLL 😈
CUTE POLL 👶
BADDIE POLL 💋
JAPAN POLL 🇯🇵
PUNK ROCK POLL 🎸
ELDER POLL 👴
FOOD POLL 🍽
NATURAL POLL 🍃
MYTHICAL POLL ✨
UGLY POLL 💩

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now.

°°°

Final Results - 28/06/2020
247 VOTERS

DobiePicACNH.png

BillyPicACNH.png

GonzoPicACNH.png

🥇Dobie
🥈Billy
🥉Gonzo

🏅 Honorable mention Lionel
LionelPicACNH.png

Last edited:
obviously dobie,, i’ve got him on my island and he’s the loving grandpa i’ve never had ;v;

i feel like the winner of this is too obvious haha
Yeah I think everyone will vote Dobie. And I can understand why ! But you can vote for 2 villagers so maybe people will give a little love for someone else too...
For me Dobie is the 3rd choice, I actually voted for Billy and Cashmere since they remind me more of my own grandparents.

that’s really cute! i loved billy so much when i had him, had to let him go because me and my fiancé share an island and he wanted leonardo for our jock (which was fine i love leo too) but i miss him!! my friend has him on her island and i love visiting him!
Yeah I think everyone will vote Dobie. And I can understand why ! But you can vote for 2 villagers so maybe people will give a little love for someone else too...
For me Dobie is the 3rd choice, I actually voted for Billy and Cashmere since they remind me more of my own grandparents.

love your polls tbh.
Thank you very much ! I put a lot of time and effort in them so I'm happy to read that 🥰

that’s really cute! i loved billy so much when i had him, had to let him go because me and my fiancé share an island and he wanted leonardo for our jock (which was fine i love leo too) but i miss him!! my friend has him on her island and i love visiting him!
They were like frail and cute so... Dobie seems to be that old man who still is in top form lol

I love Billy too, he was on one of my friend island and I always visited him when I was on that island hahaha
I have Scoot as my jock that is uber cute, but if it wasn't the case I'll go for Billy.

I too voted for Dobie, he just looks the oldest. My second vote went to Elise since out of all of the female villagers she is the one that absolutely reminds me of a little old lady.

I’d say Dobie and Lionel! I also have Fang on my island and he complains about being old and not being able to understand Bluebear’s slang! He’s my favorite grandpa 💗 but Dobie is a solid choice.

Obviously, my vote goes to Dobie, but not just because he best fits the theme. Dobie has captured the hearts of many fans because of his likeness to that of a loving grandfather. I think that these sweet connections really represent the beauty of Animal Crossing. I don't have Dobie in my town, but I would welcome him anytime! 😊 In terms of my second vote, I voted for Lionel. I voted for him because he is my favorite out of the designs, besides Dobie.

Also, Cashmere should be added to the scary poll... 😭

Obviously, my vote goes to Dobie, but not just because he best fits the theme. Dobie has captured the hearts of many fans because of his likeness to that of a loving grandfather. I think that these sweet connections really represent the beauty of Animal Crossing. I don't have Dobie in my town, but I would welcome him anytime! 😊 In terms of my second vote, I voted for Lionel. I voted for him because he is my favorite out of the designs, besides Dobie.

Also, Cashmere should be added to the scary poll... 😭

Nooooo, Cashmere is cugly (cute and ugly lol) !

Billy & Gonzo get my vote.

I would have voted for Dobie if I had not island hopped yesterday. I ran in to him and talked with him a bit and uuuuh... when he opens his eyes... they kind of bother me. Kind of funny since previously I said I would have voted for Dobie in the cute poll, but times change apparently.

I also really like Hamphrey, but I never viewed him as elderly so I can't vote for him due to the theme.​

Dobie and Lionel. Dobie has those wrinkles and Lionel has the white hair of a distinguished older gentleman.

Back