• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Who's playing on a regular 3DS

I am getting the XL because I've compared the two and I think the XL is better.

But if you don't have the money don't bother. It's fine, really.

I'm playing on the regular and I like it better the 3DS doesn't have any anti-aliasing so there is more jagged edges on the larger screen.

I have a aqua blue 3DS, the first that was released, but I would love to get a XL. Unfortunately I'm only 13, meaning I only have about ?55, -animal crossing and guide, to my name at the moment, and my mum would frown upon me at such "a waste of money when I already have a perfectly good 3DS" Some people just don't understand. :(

They almost look the same. I have a 3DS and XL, and I can't tell the difference except it's a little more clear on the original 3DS.

Either way, looks amazing.

Oh, don't worry, it looks fine! If you'd like to see for yourself what it looks like, here is a video of Animal Crossing being played on a regular 3DS.

I'm playing on a normal 3DS. The AC XL looks cool, but I have no desire to upgrade.

Agreed. AC:NL plays just fine to me. The XL seems a bit bulky to me in general, and the gameplay's no different for New Leaf.
I WISH Nintendo had kept the DSi or DSLite sized screens for the 3DS but it's not a perfect world )':

I have a regular 3DS that I share with my brothers. I'm sure it'll be fine playing it on there. It's the same as when I played Wild World on the DS.
....For three straight years.....
xD

I've played and I have the original. Totally fine. I haven't seen the XL pictures though.

Back