• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's moving in tomorrow?

Walt the Kangaroo is moving in tomorrow and his house is in the worst spot imagineable. It's right at the path that leads down to my South beach where my dock is. :( And he's a cranky resident. Boo.

Bam the deer is moving in tomorrow. ^_^

j43u.png

Bob is moving in tomorrow!

Lucky! I want Bob. But I have Pudge the bear, so maybe it'd be best to not have another lazy villager. It'd be nice to have a wider variety.

I have Rory the lion who moved in today. He'll be done unpacking tomorrow. He'll be my first cat (though not a regular cat like Bob). He's my first jock villager.

Hugh's moving in. 2 bunnies, 2 horses, now 2 pigs. Noah's ark thing going on here.

Rocket... I've heard she's nice though, I'm just not a fan of the gorilla's.. oh well! :p

Hazel. I was all happy about that, because she was my favorite character from ACGC, but apparently it's a different squirrel. Serious uni-brow going on there! Maybe I should offer her a cyclommatus beetle (it mentions tweezers whenever you catch one). ;)

I saw that someone named Molly was moving in, and so I looked her up. I actually d'awwwwed out loud when I saw her picture. Unbelievably cute! :blush:

Back