• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's moving in tomorrow?

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
For those who haven't been time travelling, you should have seen a fenced off lot with a sign stating that someone was moving in tomorrow. So who is it? And I suppose the time travelers can post the new neighbors they got too.

My new neighbor tomorrow is a new black pig named Agnes. Ugly name but she's cute.
Agnes.JPG

I have Agnes too, she just moved in today. I now have two villagers with horrible names. xD Agnes and Mathilda.
Tomorrow I'm expecting Chadder, a mouse.
seems cute!
NewMouse1.jpg

Since I went online with my friend and he time traveled one of his neighbor moved to my town and it's Pekoe.

Peck is going to move in tomorrow :) Don't know who he is but he's going to be the 4th bird in my town >_< I'm trying to get Maelle to move out so I can have more people I like...

Pietro! My third sheep.. Ugh... And they moved where I didn't want an animal to :(

I forgot its name but its like Mir I think something like that (I didnt look up what the villager was I wanna be surprised what it looks like)

Rocket is moving into my town tomorrow too. Looking forward to the new Big Sister personality type.

Back