• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Hiii!

Villager
Flo
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Other

LindaGame

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I saw a stream and they recommended this forum, saying that the people here are very nice.

I really like her, and she's very friendly, but since I already have her photo, I'm letting her go. She told me today that she wants to move, so I suppose tomorrow Flo/Nieves will be all packed up.

Does anyone want her on their island? I'd like her to go to someone who would be excited to have her. If you could offer me some bells or Nook Miles tickets or another neighbor in exchange, I'd appreciate it.

I speak English and Spanish, so feel free to message me, and tomorrow we can connect so you can take her. Sending hugs!

Finally, a friend is going to keep her :D. I don't know how to delete the post, thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!!

Last edited:
Back