• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's moving in tomorrow?

AGNES. In front of my Town Hall. Hell no. Gonna have to do that exploit thingy that lets me control where they move. There is tons of empty space on the right hand side of my town for her house but no.

AGNES. In front of my Town Hall. Hell no. Gonna have to do that exploit thingy that lets me control where they move. There is tons of empty space on the right hand side of my town for her house but no.

Our Agnes's are in the same spot lol.

Frita.

Wendy.png

I had hamlet in town camping yesterday and he said he would move in, but no new plot today.....

Tucker has decided the tiny 5 space wide gap that is my only route to get to the other side of my town was perfect to put his house into. <_<; I don't even! Now I have to squeeze down one of the tiny gaps he's left between river and cliff to get to all my other villagers.

In my other town I have Zell moving in. Who I'm not too sure which of 3 villagers he is, but I'm pretty sure I like him. :3 - at the very least I like him more than I like Tucker right now.

Del moved in today! So happy :D
He also didn't move in a spot that would get in my way with future plans so he can stay for a long time <3

71px-Del2.png

Also apparently my 10th villager is suppose to be setting up their sign tomorrow, according to Naomi. I'm hoping it's not Limberg, who was living in a tent. I denied his request to move in but..

It could also be Pietro, err the clown sheep, who's moving out of my friends town. I don't have a problem with him, it's just I want..Kid Cat :'c

Something named Lopez... if you don't like where they are can you send them away and not let them move in? Just because it's right behind my house.

Back