• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's moving in tomorrow?

I have Eugene coming into Frosting tomorrow (I think he's a sheep?)
And Muffy moving to Citadel (Not a clue)

2 brand new friends. ^_^

This bear moved in today!
150px-Rachel.png

Before NL, she was a Peppy JP only bear named Reicheru (she was only in the e+ version)... now she's an Uchi bear named Paula. :D

Aww. I thought Rachel was a good name for her. Paula's nice too though. Reminds me of earthbound. Lucky! I want her in my town!!

o.o where did you get such an amazingly good quality picture of her!?

Pashmina the goat is moving in tomorrow. She's so cute! <3 Also, after Keaton the eagle she is the second new character to come to my town. :)

pye5.jpg

Ed that horse...thing moved in today. Not only is he ugly (hey, just my opinion), but he moved in the EXACT spot I was planning on placing The Doctor's house/TARDIS. He's gotta go!!!

Lucky is moving in tomorrow. :D<3 His house is in a spot I was planning to make an orchard, but he can stay 'cause he's awesome! Much better than Ed.

Kidd/Yasao the goat > v < I'm so happy! I really wanted him!
His house will be where a fruit orchard was supposed to be, but it's okay... There's still enough space. He'll have direct access to all kinds of fruit. Lucky villager. :D

Back