• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Today I found Nate (passed) and Cheri (took in). Cheri didn't put her house in a bad spot, even though it's right next to retail. I might make that spot a permanent place for a keeper villager. c:

I just found Antonio in my campsite. I don't really care for the anteaters, so I passed on him, even though I'm looking for a new jock villager.

Barold! I don't really like Barold much but he's not too bad to be honest compared to some villagers. I am looking for a good lazy type though, but sadly no luck (my ideal lazy type would be Cube ^^).

Chevre! She's super adorable and I love her to bits. But two problems I have with taking her in.
1) I currently have 9 villagers plus one empty house. Gayle moved out today :')
2) I am so sick of running into so many Normal villagers... I just want a male to balance out the system! :'(

Today I found Nate (passed) and Cheri (took in). Cheri didn't put her house in a bad spot, even though it's right next to retail. I might make that spot a permanent place for a keeper villager. c:

How could you pass up Nate D:?

I had Al in my campsite earlier this week. Before that it was a pretty long time since the last one, I think I had Bob in my campste before that.

Cookie was in my campsite yesterday. Not a huge fan of her but I probably would've taken her in if I had room

I got Aurora and made her move in :3
She's a penguin and has the same name as my gf =D

This is the first time I've had 10 villagers in a long time without having anyone move at the moment. I don't think I've ever been so nervous to see my campsite tent up. And of course I couldn't help but look to see who was inside... It was Bam :c

I got Cherry in my campsite today, I don`t know what to do.....
She has the bed I need in her room according to internet (sleek bed). It would complete my set.
I only have 1 uchi so thats ok to.
I kinda like the dog race and have none in my town.
On the other hand, I want to keep an open space for a jock villager.
Sigh.... I seriously got no clue what to do. Pffff.

Back