Who's In Your Campsite?

Lobo was in my campsite but I couldn't talk him into moving in which was just as well because Dizzy moved in today and I didn't even see the plot for his house.

Static. I'm getting decent campers at least. The worst was Goose xD

Biskit! He's so cute *^* and he's going to be moving in! I need to update my sig soon since Pekoe left yesterday.

Last edited:
I TT'd some, and Yuka is in my camp...

NUUU I LOVE HER! Why must Bangle refuse to move out...

I wasn't going to talk to him or planning on inviting him in, but I couldn't help myself. He's actually a real cutie.
HNI_0087.JPG

Bruce is in my campsite right now.

He's cool(and a deer, which is a plus) but I'm currently shuffling for Fauna and I don't want to get the '10-villager-camp' Syndrome, so I might pass him.

He is a cutie! I was wanting him to replace Joey as my lazy but of course Bangle had to ruin that. ;-;

Awh. I was hopping for a peppy since I never have peppy villagers in my town. But I love having lazies in my town. They always talk about food and I'm totally okay with that. haha.

Bruce is in my campsite right now.

He's cool(and a deer, which is a plus) but I'm currently shuffling for Fauna and I don't want to get the '10-villager-camp' Syndrome, so I might pass him.

Ah, I loved Bruce. Good luck on getting Fauna! I remember getting her in my campsite when I first got it built, but I already had ten villagers. She's such a doll.

Back