Who's In Your Campsite?

Today I found Nate (passed) and Cheri (took in). Cheri didn't put her house in a bad spot, even though it's right next to retail. I might make that spot a permanent place for a keeper villager. c:

I just found Antonio in my campsite. I don't really care for the anteaters, so I passed on him, even though I'm looking for a new jock villager.

Barold! I don't really like Barold much but he's not too bad to be honest compared to some villagers. I am looking for a good lazy type though, but sadly no luck (my ideal lazy type would be Cube ^^).

Chevre! She's super adorable and I love her to bits. But two problems I have with taking her in.
1) I currently have 9 villagers plus one empty house. Gayle moved out today :')
2) I am so sick of running into so many Normal villagers... I just want a male to balance out the system! :'(

Today I found Nate (passed) and Cheri (took in). Cheri didn't put her house in a bad spot, even though it's right next to retail. I might make that spot a permanent place for a keeper villager. c:

How could you pass up Nate D:?

I had Al in my campsite earlier this week. Before that it was a pretty long time since the last one, I think I had Bob in my campste before that.

Cookie was in my campsite yesterday. Not a huge fan of her but I probably would've taken her in if I had room

This is the first time I've had 10 villagers in a long time without having anyone move at the moment. I don't think I've ever been so nervous to see my campsite tent up. And of course I couldn't help but look to see who was inside... It was Bam :c

I got Cherry in my campsite today, I don`t know what to do.....
She has the bed I need in her room according to internet (sleek bed). It would complete my set.
I only have 1 uchi so thats ok to.
I kinda like the dog race and have none in my town.
On the other hand, I want to keep an open space for a jock villager.
Sigh.... I seriously got no clue what to do. Pffff.

Back