• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Who's In Your Campsite?

^^ I have Cherry and I'll see if I can get the bed off her. That's if you're not planning on keeping her c:

Thats a very kind offer, but I got internet issues and can`t travel to towns or welcome people to mine, so there is no way we could trade. I think I`m going to have to take her in.

Roscoe was in town yesterday. I asked him to move in because he's a horse, I hate Hopper my other cranky, plus he kept asking while I was trying to sell him bugs.

Of course it puts me at 10 villagers and no peppy again lol.

I've had mine about 3 months and no luck. People you aren't supposed to get like one everyday. Stop complaining that you haven't gotten one in days -_- it just bothers me cause I've only had 4 in my 3 months. And people complain they haven't had one in 4 days. I wish! But anyways. The very first one I got was an ugly frog. I ran out screaming. The next one was an ugly hamster. Then an ugly duck and today is another ugly hamster lol. I'm waiting for one of my dreamies. Come on stitches I need you haha

BWAAAAH. I had Francine , but I was resetting for my 9th villager, but that villager was Quillson, had to give up on her...

shep is! i thought he was actually super cute, but i've maxedmy town out with all my current dream villagers. too bad we can't have more animals since i actually like his design, cpmpared to other dogs.

Yesterday, Zell. Today, Lobo. Of course, I currently have 10 villagers *cries* (I really don't know why I look when I don't have room in my town, eurgh)

Ow god, is my game is trying to make me have a male deer for Fauna? I've gotten the cranky, smug and Jock one in my camp while resetting, is Fauna trying to tell me something by inviting all those deers? XD

Kyle is in my campsite right now.

In my older town I invited him as a placeholder but he grew on me. He's a cool guy but if I invite him that would make my town has 3 smugs(and closing the chance for Jacques).

I think my game is trying to reunite me with him for some reasons.

Julian's in my campsite. Lucky for me I have room for him in my town so he's moving in in a few days.

Cole was my camper yesterday. Debated for the entire afternoon if I wanted him?
Well, what the heck? I just invited him to stay... he only agreed after 8 tries, what a long day?

Back