• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Stinky is in my campsite today! I like him, but not enough to convince him to move in.

While plot resetting I had Sally and Derwin in the campsite so far... meh

Last edited:
Diana, no thanks.

Town full anyway and I have all my dreamies.
Not to mention I hate her.

Last edited:
In Cyclone, it's Bluebear! And she's ADORABLE. I had to move her in ♥ she's definitely going to Starview as soon as one of my current villagers there move out.

In Cyclone, it's Bluebear! And she's ADORABLE. I had to move her in ♥ she's definitely going to Starview as soon as one of my current villagers there move out.

I used to have Bluebear in my first GCN town. She was really cute! Sadly she moved out and unfortunately got replaced by Penny. T_T

Wait, I just realised that this is page 666! :O

image.jpg
goldie! had her in so many previous towns

Wart. Jr's camping at Kairos today. Which is kinda cool, considering he was a starter in the original Kairos before I reset. Won't be moving him in, though; Already got 2 crankies.

Back