• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Hippeux came in today. He's moving in today to fill in the void left behind by Rolf.

Almost like it was destiny, since I was considering scanning him in with amiibo cards before a non-amiibo villager finally pinged me to leave.

I don't have anyone today, but yesterday I had Peanut the adorable squirrel come to visit! She was really sweet but I didn't invite her to move in, I was more interested in trying to get some of the igloo camper exclusive items! (I find the igloos so awesome, I'm glad they were included as a little change from the normal orange tents!)

peanut. i'm playing the game with 5 pieces of furniture and getting a bunch of stuff for my catalogue. love this nutty lil squirrel.

^ Lmao. Praise Barold (~*o*)~

Today I have Baabara. She's kinda cute and I like her colour scheme but her eyes creep me out. When she's surprised they open but they're just black holes, yet you can still see her eyelashes over them... It looks like they've been stitched shut or something. DISTURBING.

Today I have Baabara. She's kinda cute and I like her colour scheme but her eyes creep me out. When she's surprised they open but they're just black holes, yet you can still see her eyelashes over them... It looks like they've been stitched shut or something. DISTURBING.

yeah she's one of the...less desirable sheep haha

yeah she's one of the...less desirable sheep haha

I really think she wouldn't be that bad if her eyes weren't so... Idk, scary? I have no idea why they textured her reactions like that, it's so horrible lol. I love her colours so much, it's saaad.

Those eyelashes of hers are haunting, yikes. Another sheep that looks strange to me is Vesta. Why does her head look like an eggplant? Is she hiding something? Her eyes are odd, too.

I really think she wouldn't be that bad if her eyes weren't so... Idk, scary? I have no idea why they textured her reactions like that, it's so horrible lol. I love her colours so much, it's saaad.

I get it. For me it's not even that her eyes are closed, because I have Stella's WA card and she's fine although her eyes are closed. I think it is the eyelashes that do it for me.

Back