• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Lucky is camping today. He's really cool, but my town is full again. But if he'd camped yesterday then I could've taken him in, ugh! He's not a dream villager or anything, but I'd of happily given him a home for a couple of months ^_^

tumblr_ndrczsgW2i1sokhwwo2_400.jpg

Phil.

Diana is at my campsite today. Seeing her in person, she looks pretty cute, or at least not bad for a snooty. I'd invite her in, but my town is full. Oh well. I'm considering of letting one of my villagers go, I'm thinking either Hans or Curly...

My last camper was Melba. I'm hoping to find a peppy or a jock when I have room again. :)

Skye is today but my town is full and someones in boxes right now. bad luck :/ I invited Ankha in the other day though so fair enough.

I'm technically campsite resetting and I got Freya, Merengue and Zucker all in a row which is some pretty insane luck.
Too bad I'm finding everyone else's dreamies except my own. :/

I had Twiggy yesterday, but I didn't want her to move in. Before that I had Zucker and I tried to get him to move in but he kept refusing :( I'm sad, I love the octopi.

Last edited:
I was excited to see who might be visiting when I saw the camping tent on my loading screen, but then I logged into game and it wasn't there.

Darn. Fooled me, game. (I don't have room for more villagers, anyway, but I still like it when they visit!)

I had Samson the squinty eyed mouse in the campsite today.Tangy,Kiki and Rudy reallllyy wanted me to ask him to stay for some reason........

I have Marshal in my campsite right now. Since I'm doing the 16 villager cycle to try and get Stitches back, I am thinking of moving him in and maybe selling him. IDK yet.

Back