• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Grizzly and Cousteau.Grizzly is alright but i already have Groucho who is pretty much a blue Grizzly.Do Cousteau's eyes ever open?

Beau :333 yaaaaaaaaaas I forgot how much I loved him. I invited him in because he is adorable and I never ever get decent campers.

Margie is camping today. She's actually rather pretty, but my town still full though and normals aren't really my thing. But enjoy your day in Cinnabar, Margie!

Jambette.gif
Jambette. Oh dear, that make up kind of scares me.

Static tonight. Wow, two Cranky campers in a row. I think I might pass on the games tonight - no need to relive all that same dialogue so soon.

Beau. And I can't get this one either because hooray, yet another voided villager took my 10th spot -___-

Wolfgang. And Bree hasn't left yet, so that's three good villagers (Stitches and Beau being the other two) I've missed because of her.
At least she's gone now

I have Winnie. Kinda cute and I don't have a peppy villager right now, but my town is full.

Back