• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who were your original 5 starter villagers?

My first five villagers were Sparro, Bunnie, Sydney, Walt and Biskit.

I think after Keaton, Sylvia and Antonio settled in, Walt moved out (Bella moved in then). Biskit's next (then Lobo).

I seriously wish Bunnie will leave my town, she's so not my type XDDD

Bunnie
Blanche
Walt
Erik
Jambette

Stinky

Shari

Rodney

Carmen (another town)

Penelope

Whitney (another town)

Peanut (another town)

Flurry (streetpass)

I put in everyone because I was bored.

Last edited:
Blaire, Tank, Rhonda, Lucky, and Bones.

I think. They're all gone now</3

Alli (Gone)
Anchovy (Attempting to kick out)
Bruce (Attempting to kick out)
Coco (Will stay for.e.ver. )
Jitters (Gone)

Purrl
Margie
Bruce
Coach
Clay

Margie and Bruce and staying forever, I'm pretty sure that Coach and Purrl will both be leaving though. Clay is already gone, but he went to a good home in another town! ^^

Chevre, Stitches, Victoria, Costeau and Frank !!

Frank is the only one who left but I want Costeau away too... haha...

Alfonso, Wendy, Rasher, Sparro and Caroline. I love them all. ;w; But after I get their pictures, I'm gonna let them move out so my dreamies can move in. xD

Al, Apple, Celia, Mira, and Pecan.

I still have Celia, Mira, and Pecan, I'm quite attached to them. Al and Apple have since gone to find their own paths elsewhere.

I had Mitzi, Hamlet, Spork, Croque, and Carmen... only Hamlet remains :(. Really wish I could of written down or screenshot some I had in reset towns, I had both Chester and Stiches in one... >-<

Back