• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who were your first villagers ever?

City Folk, 2011 I think it was?

Queenie, Tangy, Punchy, Carmen were in my town when I first moved in, I can't recall if Rocco and Jerimiah were there at first too but those are the ones I rmbr

Oh man, off the top of my head I believe they were: Filbert, Nibbles, Astrid, Roald, and Groucho.

i started on wild world back when i was maybe 8 and the only one i remember is roscoe, who now holds a special place in my heart. my fave purrl also came from my original town (which has been reset heaps since then), but i don't thinks he was an original, just someone who move din that i fell in love with.

2001 was a long time ago. I think Cyrano, Tiffany, Lobo, Tipper, Mitzi, and Nosegay.

don't remember all of them but i know i had apollo, tangy, peaches, miranda, broccolo, frobert and prince at some point in city folk. not sure who i started with but yeah.

The only ones I remember from Wild World (my first game in the series) are Tabby and Agent S. Miss them. I remember my child self didn't imagine the letters the villagers send you were randomly chosen so when I got my first letter I was bewildered. It was from Tabby, and he said we should drink iced coffee some day together, or something on those lines. And I genuinely thought he was my boyfriend from that day on lol

New Leaf in 2013 (I was 10), I can't remember them well but I know for certain I had Merengue. I miiiiight have had Nana...? I'm not sure, but I know I had a monkey and a goat.

2007 gamecube from what i remember i had punchy, barbara, and dotty, i remember having punchy who i pestered everyday many times because i wanted his cherry shirt he got so mad he left

my first ac game was wild world, but i can only remember a few like i had kiki and bluebear, and one of the kangaroo villagers

In new leaf I can't remember what my starting villagers were but I remember one of my first villagers was Marshal I was SO lucky

my memory is pretty muddled at this point but i know i:
- had kiki, pecan, paolo, teddy, fang & twiggy as my sweet six in the gc one (they‘re all still there, success)
- started my first wild world town with mitzi
- re-started my wild world town recently with frobert, vesta and whitney as starters
- have no memories of my first new leaf town
- re-started it and had gayle!!

that‘s it lmao.

In Wild World I started with Kiki, Lobo, and Stitches! I remember Whitney was one of my really early villagers too!

I started with AC:GCN back in Jan 2008 and I remember three of my starting villagers: Biff, Bubbles, and Stella. I believe that Chico may have been in that mix; I do recall him being the first villager to actually move out of my town.

Surprisingly, I actually still have the same Stella that I had 12 years ago! She's hopped between my town and my brother's town but she still has all those old, poorly written letters that I sent her so long ago. It's quite nostalgic!

I started with the gamecube version lmao. The villagers that stuck out to me (as I don't remember exactly what my first ones were) were Cookie, Static, and I wanna say Rolf? Maybe?

Let's see... Way back in 2002-2003, my very first Animal Crossing game...

The town's name was Mew. The villagers I remember quite clearly were Bob, Mitzi, Purrl, Blaire, Tank, Jambette and Friga.

my first ever villager that actually stayed was deena. shortly after that i had kid cat for about one year

I don't quite remember all of my original villagers back in the gamecube days but the ones that stick out were Olivia, Rolf, Cousteau and Hornsby.

Back