• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who were your first villagers ever?

I don't remember my wild world villagers (i vaguely remember lily, but no one else) but my first new leaf ones were Simon, Elvis, Diana, Coco, Lopez and some others ive probably forgotten. All of them hold a special place in my heart

My first game was City Folk and I don't remember all of them but I do remember Pate, Twiggy, Walker, Gaston, Goose and Kiki. I loved Kiki...

I remember having both Ruby and Whitney in my first game in WW. These were my favorite villagers for a very long time, and even now they are part of my dreamies. I don't remember my other villagers however.

My New Leaf town started with Diana, Punchy, Rosie, Poppy, and Moose. I guess having 4 amazing villagers needed to be counteracted with some not so great random move ins: Quillson, Al, Frita, and Monty. I mean, I actually got attached to all 9 villagers except for Moose, and They're all still in town except for Moose and Al. It'd be interesting to see who I'd get with a reset.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK in the day, talking about Gamecube days, my first villagers were Wart Jr, Coco, Ace (he's not in any of the other game!), and Lucy?

I remeber Peanut in Wild World in 2007, and incredibly she has been my first villager even in New Leaf alongside others of course.
I have been really lucky since she's my favourite villager.

I don't remember who I got in Wild World, which was my first AC game. But I do remember when I started New Leaf that I got Bob and Cherry!

In NL I had Static, Muffy (who moved away last time I checked... sad times), Stitches, Rodney, Kitt, Scoot, Cleo(?)... I played WW after NL but my save was wiped so I can't remember for sure who I had on there. Thankfully, I didn't have many hours on it.

I started with Wild World and if I remember correctly I had Drake, Freckles and Blaire to start with but also in that town moved in Limberg, Pate, Margie, Static, Nan and some others im not remembering. Rolf maybe

I had punchy in cf I don't remember any of the others

I started with New Leaf on march 18th, 2019 according to my Activity log. My first few villagers were AVery, Willow, Tia, Pudge, and, saving the best BB for last, Sparro! When LilyTown was deleted, Sparro was the only starting villager still on my town. I remember the relief i felt when i said no to his move-out.

I started with gamecube and I honestly can't remember at this point because it was so long ago. In 2013 on new leaf my first villagers were Ozzie, Pekoe, Sprinkle, Elise and Static. I only know this because I took a screenshot!

Kidd Cat and Rooney. I loved Rooney a lot because of the way his catchphrase would sound to my ears. It would always make me smile!

For new leaf, my first town consisted of these villagers: Alice, Rod, Gigi, Rocket, Zell, Filbert, and Wolfgang. Forgot the rest of them, but those were the most memorable

I can technically give a correct answer since I’ve completely forgotten who my first New Leaf villager was. Since New Horizons gives you two to start I got Tank and Pashima, who I still have to this day! My first invited villager was flora b

Back