Who were your first villagers ever?

City Folk, 2011 I think it was?

Queenie, Tangy, Punchy, Carmen were in my town when I first moved in, I can't recall if Rocco and Jerimiah were there at first too but those are the ones I rmbr

i started on wild world back when i was maybe 8 and the only one i remember is roscoe, who now holds a special place in my heart. my fave purrl also came from my original town (which has been reset heaps since then), but i don't thinks he was an original, just someone who move din that i fell in love with.

don't remember all of them but i know i had apollo, tangy, peaches, miranda, broccolo, frobert and prince at some point in city folk. not sure who i started with but yeah.

The only ones I remember from Wild World (my first game in the series) are Tabby and Agent S. Miss them. I remember my child self didn't imagine the letters the villagers send you were randomly chosen so when I got my first letter I was bewildered. It was from Tabby, and he said we should drink iced coffee some day together, or something on those lines. And I genuinely thought he was my boyfriend from that day on lol

New Leaf in 2013 (I was 10), I can't remember them well but I know for certain I had Merengue. I miiiiight have had Nana...? I'm not sure, but I know I had a monkey and a goat.

2007 gamecube from what i remember i had punchy, barbara, and dotty, i remember having punchy who i pestered everyday many times because i wanted his cherry shirt he got so mad he left

my first ac game was wild world, but i can only remember a few like i had kiki and bluebear, and one of the kangaroo villagers

In new leaf I can't remember what my starting villagers were but I remember one of my first villagers was Marshal I was SO lucky

my memory is pretty muddled at this point but i know i:
- had kiki, pecan, paolo, teddy, fang & twiggy as my sweet six in the gc one (they‘re all still there, success)
- started my first wild world town with mitzi
- re-started my wild world town recently with frobert, vesta and whitney as starters
- have no memories of my first new leaf town
- re-started it and had gayle!!

that‘s it lmao.

In Wild World I started with Kiki, Lobo, and Stitches! I remember Whitney was one of my really early villagers too!

I started with AC:GCN back in Jan 2008 and I remember three of my starting villagers: Biff, Bubbles, and Stella. I believe that Chico may have been in that mix; I do recall him being the first villager to actually move out of my town.

Surprisingly, I actually still have the same Stella that I had 12 years ago! She's hopped between my town and my brother's town but she still has all those old, poorly written letters that I sent her so long ago. It's quite nostalgic!

I started with the gamecube version lmao. The villagers that stuck out to me (as I don't remember exactly what my first ones were) were Cookie, Static, and I wanna say Rolf? Maybe?

Let's see... Way back in 2002-2003, my very first Animal Crossing game...

The town's name was Mew. The villagers I remember quite clearly were Bob, Mitzi, Purrl, Blaire, Tank, Jambette and Friga.

my first ever villager that actually stayed was deena. shortly after that i had kid cat for about one year

I don't quite remember all of my original villagers back in the gamecube days but the ones that stick out were Olivia, Rolf, Cousteau and Hornsby.

Back