Who were your first villagers ever?

It's been more than a decade but I faintly remember having Daisy and Rudy in my WW town.

Anchovy, Willow, Papi, Cyrano, and Kitt I think, in acnl

Last edited:
New Leaf! I don't remember all but I did have:

Gayle

Sprinkle

Genji

Olivia

Harry

I miss them so much

I started with City Folk when it came out. I don't remember ALL my starters, but I do remember one. Chief. He's been in every town I've had since that game, and he's on my NH island as well!! It's comforting to have him. I don't feel like my town/island is my own until Chief shows up.

When I was like 12 I broke my leg so my parents bought me animal crossing on GameCube to cheer me up, and of course my first villager was lucky! I didn’t realize how cute that was until a few years ago but yeah, hoping I can get him back on my island~

I started in Wild World and the only one I remember was Hamphrey. I have no idea who else was there.

Um I can't remember how many villagers we started with in Wild World (that was my first game) but I remember Mitzi, Gabi and Tank. If there were more than 3 they've been forgotten lol.

I started in New Leaf and I had Clyde, Patty, Grizzly, Gloria, Bonbon. I still have Grizzly and Gloria in my town in NL town.

i started with new leaf in 2014 and i don't remember ALL my first villagers but i do distinctly remember winnie and tipper! winnie and i were bffs and i procrastinated letting her go for a long time as she was the first villager i ever clicked with. however, once i joined bell tree and learned about how many cute villagers there were i soon set about acquiring my dreamies and winnie moved away. i always enjoyed seeing her on main street though, and it makes me happy to see pictures of her in people's towns!

Dang.

I remember having Chief in the GameCube version because my babysitter at the time was super stoked about it.

Wild World I had Wolfgang, Twiggy, and Rasher. (That stand out vividly)

Gosh, I played the original AC as a child and I know we started with... Bob for sure, he was my bff, and Aurora was there too... I think Sue E. was a starter but it's been so long I don't recall.

WW I literally couldn't tell you, don't remember one thing. CF either. How did I get so bad at this?

Well NL I started with Rolf and Pompom. I unfortunately don't remember the other one. They must have moved out sooner rather than later. Pompom left one day after a hiatus and it broke my heart :( Rolf is still there though, he can never leave.

And then NH I got Billy and Plucky. It'd be cool to get Bob or Aurora or Rolf in my island, it'd be like a little reunion or crossover.

It’s baffling, but I somehow remember every single villager I had on my first save file on my very first AC game (Wild World) that I got when I was 7. My three starting villagers were Wart Jr, Rodeo and Goldie. Following those three and two moveaways, I also had Stitches, Bill, Savannah, Nibbles, Bella, Mallary and Mint before I impulsively deleted my first save file (which I still regret to this day). ;^;

My first ACNL villagers were Blaire , Stitches , Wendy , Charlise , Klaus and Bam (idk the other ones)

My first ACNH villagers were Pashmina , Dom , Nana , a weird ape I don't remember his name , and a weird duck.

about the villagers on ACGCN and ACCF , I don't remember oops.

i started with wild world and the only villager i can remember is having tangy at the very beginning

Wow, that would be going back to the GameCube for me so I can only remember a few. Grizzly and Anicotti were starters in my first ever town. I remember some others that came and went but those are the only two that I'm positive were there from the beginning. I still love them both to this day.

My first game was Wild World and the only villagers that I for sure remember having were Kody, Tank, and Rhonda. I had a huge crush on Kody when I was like 10 years old haha!

Back