• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who was everybody’s first 5 villagers?

Dom
Phoebe
Norma
Al
Pompom

They are still at my island. Dom wanted to leave the other day because his house is messy, he thought moving out is much easier. Hah! I just asked him to stay and clean his house up!

Katt, Goose, Anabelle, Sherb, and Norma.

I adore Goose and Sherb. The other three I like, but I wouldn't hesitate to let them go if they asked.

Katt
Dom
Audie
Skye
Sherb

Skye moved out(went to a new island) but I'm keeping everybody else.I didn't know what to expect from the new villagers but they've all been good so far.

The others:

Annalise
Raymond
Tutu
Octavian
Joey
Gala

Last edited:
Cherry
Jitters
Derwin (moved out)
Anicotti
Midge (Quite possibly my favorite)

Hazel (moved out and I am devastated)
Stinky
Wendy
Coco
Filbert

The only one I'm attached to is Coco so seeing her leave is going to be hard. She's such a sweetheart!

Rudy (Might keep)
Hazel (Keeping, but I might move her out and then move her back in. I really don't like that plain room she's stuck with)
Flora (Planning to move her out)
Stitches (Planning to move him out)
Goldie (moved out/replaced)

My first camper was Graham, but I since moved him out for Marshal (with his amiibo card).

Tank
Pashmina
Melba
Sherb
Bangle

So far Tank has moved out and I'm not sure if I'll keep Pashmina. I'm a little sad Sherb was one of my first villagers because his normal house is super cute.

Hazel
Kevin
Alfonso
Eunice
Twiggy

Not a bad bunch! But Hazel moved out already and I'm likely gonna allow the others to move if they ask.

sly, sylvia, fauna, beau and bianca :D

sly and sylvia made it really hard to enjoy playing in the beginning ngl, lmfao. they never grew on me, but i loved the map, pears and airport so !

Cherry
Dom
Tia
Punchy
Audie

Only Audie and Dom are left for me and Dom was briefly traded out so he could get his normal house. I liked all 5 of them, but never intended on keeping anyone but Audie long-term until I decided to keep Dom.

Plucky
Billy
Tucker
Carrie
Wendy

They're all still here, nobody's moved out yet :)
(Trying to get rid of Lucha, my first camper)

Hazel, Axel, Stu, Sprinkle and Olive.
Going to let Axel, sprinkle and Stu leave asap, but i want to keep the rest for a while. Olive asked me to move out yesterday and i just could not let her go.

Hamlet (Jock Starter)- ❤
Frita (Sisterly Starter)- 🙂
Erik (Lazy- from NMT island)- ❤❤
Tutu (Peppy- from NMT island)- 😁
Nana (Normal- from NMT island)- 😁

Fuchsia, Lyman, Merengue, Moe, Audie. I really didn’t like the default houses they came in so I moved all of them out except Moe and Audie, their’s look somewhat okay at-least. ;-;

My starters were Bill and Muffy, followed by Kitt, Peggy and Broccolo.

Bill is one of my favorite jocks, so I doubt that I’m gonna let him go anytime soon. He’s also still in my New Leaf town. I feel a little torn when it comes to Muffy. She’s cute and I’d probably miss her constant singing, although I complain about it all the time. Then again, I also have Reneigh on my island and that’s some tough competition because she’s such a classy girl. So I’d probably let Muffy go in case she asked.

Kitt left today, but she found a loving home and that makes it a bit easier for me to see her go. Peggy is fun, I’d like to keep her around for a while. I had her in New Leaf and was sad when she moved without ever telling me about it. Broccolo probably moved in because I didn’t say “No!” when I met him on a random island. The regrets were strong, but in the end he left and made room for Roscoe. I just didn’t like how this mouse reminded me of a five year old kid. :lemon:

Back