• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

⭐Who wants to play a game?⭐PRIZES⭐3/3 FULL⭐

mikkaru

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Would anyone like to come to my town to play a game? This is how the game will work: You will have 3 minutes to catch ad many bugs or fish as possible. Whoever catches the most, will get one point and a small prize. After 5 rounds, whoever has the most points wins. They will get one to three large prize(s). Every one else will get one small prize

Rules:
• No running.
• Don't purposely scare away fish and bugs, so other people can't catch them.
• Don't complain
• Just don't cheat
• Don't talk to my villagers.
• If you read this put your wishlist, or something you really want in your form, I might try to use it as a prize for you.

Form:
Username:
Mayor name:
Friend code:
Other:

People who have joined:
1. MsGlazy
2. neester14
3. thecheese103

We will start when we get three players.

Last edited:
I would like to join. :D Sounds fun!

Wishlist item - Gorgeous Wall Clock
Username - MsGlazy
Mayor Name - Keley
FC : 4313-4412-2486

:)

Username: neester14
Mayor name: Dan or Danny, but I'm pretty sure Danny
Friend code: In bio, I legit forgot XD
Other: I'm weird

Oh, and I guess my top pick would be a gorgeous sofa. So I hope you got the gorgeous series XD

Ooh I'd like to be the third

Username: thecheese103
Mayor name: Ryan
Friend code: 3050-8246-9930
Other: Octavian is handsome

OK thanks guys for joining. We will start later today. I'll vm you a hour ahead of time!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the game has been postponed. I will try again tomorrow. My apologies.

Back