• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

⭐Who wants to play a game?⭐PRIZES⭐3/3 FULL⭐

mikkaru

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Would anyone like to come to my town to play a game? This is how the game will work: You will have 3 minutes to catch ad many bugs or fish as possible. Whoever catches the most, will get one point and a small prize. After 5 rounds, whoever has the most points wins. They will get one to three large prize(s). Every one else will get one small prize

Rules:
• No running.
• Don't purposely scare away fish and bugs, so other people can't catch them.
• Don't complain
• Just don't cheat
• Don't talk to my villagers.
• If you read this put your wishlist, or something you really want in your form, I might try to use it as a prize for you.

Form:
Username:
Mayor name:
Friend code:
Other:

People who have joined:
1. MsGlazy
2. neester14
3. thecheese103

We will start when we get three players.

Last edited:
I would like to join. :D Sounds fun!

Wishlist item - Gorgeous Wall Clock
Username - MsGlazy
Mayor Name - Keley
FC : 4313-4412-2486

:)

Username: neester14
Mayor name: Dan or Danny, but I'm pretty sure Danny
Friend code: In bio, I legit forgot XD
Other: I'm weird

Oh, and I guess my top pick would be a gorgeous sofa. So I hope you got the gorgeous series XD

Ooh I'd like to be the third

Username: thecheese103
Mayor name: Ryan
Friend code: 3050-8246-9930
Other: Octavian is handsome

OK thanks guys for joining. We will start later today. I'll vm you a hour ahead of time!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the game has been postponed. I will try again tomorrow. My apologies.

Back