• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who lives in your town? :D

Pietro, Peewee, Sylvana, Chester, Lily, Boots, Gala, Julian, Roscoe, and Carmen! I have all the villagers I want currently. :)
I recently got back into the game and decided to swap four of my villagers for new ones and I'm a lot happier with my town now. (the ones who got the boot were Rudy, Fang, Bob and Poppy who I still like but I had them for a super long time - Bob especially, June 2013 move in - and just really needed to change it up)

Cocona has all their dreamies: Chrissy, Kitty, Francine, Marshal, Lobo, Kyle, Drake, Diana, Portia, and Tom.

Midnight has all their dreamies: Kyle, Cherry, Marshal, Chrissy, Nibbles, Caroline, Daisy, Lobo, Chief, Whitney. Though my husband doesn’t want Kyle in his town XD (he hates Kyle)

Twilight needs a few dreamies but these are the villagers: Diana, Goldie, Whitney, Cherry, Marshal, Hippeux, Simon, Punchy, Pompom.
Though I do NOT want Hippeux, Marshal, Simon and I’m in the edge with a Cherry. But I need an Uchi for a PWP.. I don’t want Jocks or snugs..

Recently started a new town, so I'll just list those villagers.

Tiffany: GET OUT!
Peggy: like her, so want her to stay
Lucy: cute, but her house is in a bad spot, so she must go
Marcel: creepy mime doggie...please leave
Rod: ew, plz leave
Hazel: one of my fav uchis, so I want her to stay
Kabuki: awesome kitty cat so he will never be allowed to leave

Stu nearly got himself evicted, by causing a tulip shirt trend.
After sending him 5 noble shirts, he finally put one on, and narrowly escaped exile. ^_^

Back