• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Who is your SSBU main?

Lucario, usually the green alt. Why? Because he’s a great pokémon, and I’ve been told I’m good at coming out of nowhere (even though I really don’t know what I’m doing XD) and could get really good if I keep using him.

Also, the green alt is not only pretty reminds me of a discontinued gatorade flavor I had in middle school that I forgot the name of. Tropical something I think? And it tasted like a fruit cup. I miss it!

it changes a lot for me, but i mostly play rosa and robin. pokémon trainer and the pits i play quite often as well, maybe some byleth too. i guess i’m just the variety pack??

I don't know about tiers, and I've played way more Brawl and Smash Wii U than Ultimate, but my main is definitely Lucario, somehow my play style just works really well with Lucario. And I really like Lucario as a character, too--it's my favorite Pokémon.

I also really like using Olimar, he's my second for sure. I've also played a lot of Shulk, Link, and Villager, and I can do decently well with Pokémon Trainer.

duck hunt!!

other than duck hunt, i like playing with isabelle, rosalina, and yoshi. i tend to cycle through those four - and occasionally kirby and pikachu.

I'm very new to playing SSBU, but so far I like Pyra/Mythra or Bayonetta. My noob is probably showing by saying that but hey, they're fun to play!

Back