Smash Bros Who is your SSBU main?

Lucario, usually the green alt. Why? Because he’s a great pokémon, and I’ve been told I’m good at coming out of nowhere (even though I really don’t know what I’m doing XD) and could get really good if I keep using him.

Also, the green alt is not only pretty reminds me of a discontinued gatorade flavor I had in middle school that I forgot the name of. Tropical something I think? And it tasted like a fruit cup. I miss it!

it changes a lot for me, but i mostly play rosa and robin. pokémon trainer and the pits i play quite often as well, maybe some byleth too. i guess i’m just the variety pack??

I don't know about tiers, and I've played way more Brawl and Smash Wii U than Ultimate, but my main is definitely Lucario, somehow my play style just works really well with Lucario. And I really like Lucario as a character, too--it's my favorite Pokémon.

I also really like using Olimar, he's my second for sure. I've also played a lot of Shulk, Link, and Villager, and I can do decently well with Pokémon Trainer.

duck hunt!!

other than duck hunt, i like playing with isabelle, rosalina, and yoshi. i tend to cycle through those four - and occasionally kirby and pikachu.

I'm very new to playing SSBU, but so far I like Pyra/Mythra or Bayonetta. My noob is probably showing by saying that but hey, they're fun to play!

Back