• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Convince me to play your main weapon! 🔫

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
It can be as serious or as unserious idrc LOL. I'm always finding new weapons to play, though I find myself coming back to my main (naut and splatana wiper) 😭 So convince me to play your main weapons! Maybe you can recruit others to join your main weapon alliance too 👀

I'll start!

Naut: very easy movements (you can keep your charge while in ink), can keep track of hiding/sharking enemies with its sub, and ink storm can push/displace enemies so they dont stay in one place (looking at you chargers and long-range splatlings)

Splatana Wiper: good range, light weapon, can be used as a sharking weapon too if you're good. decent in 1v1 fights against short-range weapons. beakons are fun to place around and it's more fun when enemies cant see em. also a missile spammer if you're annoyed at enemies also spamming their specials, and it can also displace enemies (again, chargers and long-range splatlings) 👍

You should play Range Blaster. My reasoning: it's very easy to provide value to your team once you figure put the spacing.
The other night I came home from work with a headache and sore eyes and was having trouble absorbing any info from the screen, or even parsing what was happening in the game at points. Still, it was Tower Control and I still managed to do this
Screenshot_20240328-183759.png

Go play splattershot Jr with ink preserving gear and torpedo boost and become an absolute menace who can cover enormous amounts of area while annoying the crap out of everyone with the torps 😎

Alternatively I also like the bubble bucket (forgot the actual name). The aim sucks and so does the damage output and ink recovery but I just love being annoying af sneaking up on snipers and blasting them with bubbles, creating as much annoying chaos as possible so they can't settle down anywhere 😅 I have beef with snipers so they are my no1 target lol

Splash-o-matic: It's meta for a reason

Ok but I'm not a comp player lol

Even in casual, this shooter feels so good to wield. Great paint output. It is versatile enough to be played aggressively or in a support role depending on your team. Nothing is more satisfying than dropping a burst bomb then finishing off your opponent. And crab, even with nerfs is still one of the best new specials: It can protect you, climb walls, shoot rapid fire ink and shoot bursts of ink. It's a mecha crab for god's sake! And it's only on 5 weapons not counting reskins. Pick up the Splash-o-matic today!

Back