• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Who is your SSBU main?

Somehow it became Corrin. Others I frequently play are Lucas, Pikachu, Kirby, Byleth, and Lucina.

My main is Ike, and he has been since Smash for Wii U & 3DS. I didn't really have a main in N64, Melee, or Brawl, I'd just use whoever. He's from my favorite video game in general, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and I really like the way his gameplay in Smash Bros. feels compared to the rest of the Fire Emblem characters. I'm comfortable with his slower speed and heavier weight in exchange for his more powerful swings.

My secondary somehow became Samus in this game. I've just really found myself having a blast using her and find her to be really effective for me. She might have a case to be my main since she might be more reliable for me, but the combination of my affection for Ike's games and his gameplay in Smash just gelling well with me for whatever reason leaves Samus as the trusty alternate.

Lucina's probably third. I would rather be using Marth since I don't enjoy Awakening, but Lucina is just the better Marth in Smash Bros. Ultimate, so it makes more sense to use her instead.

I like using a lot of the roster for fun, but the other best ones for me are Bowser, Donkey Kong, Hero, Lucas, Robin, and Roy.

I'm not very good at Smash even though I have a lot of fun playing it, which is why I probably choose Kirby a lot. Just so simple.

I main Little Mac and my secondaries are Dark Pit, Dark Samus, and Robin. Generally do okay with that bunch, but I’m always open to trying different characters.

Update on this. After several weeks of playing Smash I’ve switched Little Mac and Dark Pit’s places. Dark Pit is now my official main again and Little Mac is demoted to being a secondary. Main reasons being Little Mac’s lack of mobility and bad recovery are annoying to deal with, and I’ve played for a long time with Dark Pit now so I’m just way more comfortable with him.

I used Jigglypuff in smash 4 because she was cute. Then I realized I rly like her playstyle and hitting Rests is silly fun.

I was elated when she got buffed in ultimate, and especially happy when she got buffed in ultimate AGAIN. I’m not a top-level player but on the rare occasion I am able to pull off a combo and rest someone who was at like 30%.... It makes the utter lack of range worth it

Captain Falcon and Sonic. I seem to love trying to use the former's special moves, and for latter, side-specials and the down-aerial kick...given either doesn't cause him to fall off the stage helplessly.

Those are the two I played as during the four weeks of Switch Stars, though I only was able to win as Captain Falcon... ...and Kirby, but he isn't my main two fighters.

My main is Samus, since I ended up turning to her when I was playing through World of Light and struggling in a couple of places, and just stuck with her since. My secondaries are Dark Samus, Young Link and Toon Link. I've never cared about tiers, lol, I just want to use characters I feel comfortable using.

❤️Mains:

Sheik
Zero Suit Samus
Pikachu
Yoshi
Palutena
Banjo & Kazooie

⭐ Secondaries:

Young Link
Peach
Pokemon Trainer

I'm very confident in my skill and enjoy a good fight. If anyone would like to have a few friendlies with me, I'd be game. Just PM me whenever.

Best:
Lucina

Others I play:
- Zelda
- Joker
- Rosalina
- Wolf
- Cloud

I really want to pick up Palutena again because I used to play her frequently on the Wii U. Same with Robin as well.

Villager cuz I love Animal Crossin and Hero cuz I love Draggin' Quest and making hoes mad.

(seriously play almost any DQ game they're all really fun lighthearted JRPGs)

I used to main Robin, but now I typically main Corrin (pink female, to be specific) or Zero Suit Samus. Kinda think zss is higher tear, but not sure about Corrin.

I wanted to main Inkling so bad... but I was awful playing as her :(

Last edited:
I'm pretty much a Jack of All Trades, Master of None type of player. I can pretty much use anyone very well. However, I really do enjoy using Hero, Sheik, Robin, Young Link, Terry and Mario often. Steve & Alex will likely join those characters.

I finally got the game last month! I've been maining duck hunt and pac man!

I don’t play SSBU much anymore.. but I main Kirby! I know he’s low tier, but he’s my favourite character of all time so I just love playing as him. My secondary is Pikachu (I used to play Pikachu as my main, but they got demoted as I have more fun playing as Kirby) and I like to play as Meta Knight from time to time too!

I know I'm a little late to the party, but my main is Bowser. He's my favorite video game character, and I've been playing as him since Melee. I'm new to the TBT community, but I'm stoked to see an active Smash playerbase here. I really hope to participate in a friendly sometime soon!

i'm terrible at smash bros and don't really understand most of it, but i do play it sometimes when my sister visits ☆

i like to play as:
pit
dark samus
link
bayonetta
sheik
rosalina

i also like enderman and that plant (can't spell it's name lol)
i've only played as them on my sister's game but i might get one of them too, they were really fun to play as

My main was Ike. And then out of nowhere Nintendo and Square-Enix decided to bless us all with Sephiroth. So now he is my main and has been one of my favorite video game characters of all time. It would only be natural for me to choose Sephiroth as my main. Taking out my foes with One Winged Angel blaring in the background makes for one hell of an amazing time.

Back