• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your favourite uchi?

Who's your favourite uchi?

• Total voters

KoalaKitty

Uchi Enthusiast
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Who is your favourite uchi villager? Mine is Pashmina, but Diva and Paula are close seconds.

For me it would be Muffy with Phoebe as a close second. I sorta like Mira and Pashmina but none of the others. I just don't like the designs. Too bright or cartoonish for my tastes. It's kind of sad how unpopular the uchi personality seems to be among AC fans.

My favourites are Mira, Cherry, Frita, Diva, Sylvia, Muffy and Hazel. But Mira and Cherry tops all the others.

Fuchsia is my favorite and Mira and Muffy are tied for my second favorite!

Last edited:
deirdre <3! can't imagine my town with another uchi anymore! shoutouts to mira, muffy and agnes though. they seem pretty rad as well!

I voted for Hazel, however I must give props to the following beauties: Paula, Fuchsia, Charlise, Katt and Phoebe :)

Uchi is my favorite type of villager, and my favorite Uchi is Muffy! :D I got her completely by accident the first time I played New Leaf and absolutely fell in love with her!

Phoebe is my favorite Uchi, but I like a few of the Uchi villagers so it's a tough call.

A close second is Muffy. Other good ones are Agnes, Diva, and Pashmina.

Last edited:
Phoebe is my favorite Uchi, but I like a few of the Uchi villagers so it's a tough call.

A close second is Muffy. Other good ones are Agnes, Diva, and Pashmina.

Pashmina is a close second for me too! She came into my town by surprise, and she really grew on me!

Muffy! I thought her eyes were a bit creepy at first but her lolita design is cute.

Sylvia by far! She is beautiful and charming! <3

i havent had her yet, but my brother LOVED katt when he used to play, and i trust his kindheartedness. i still need an uchi for pwp and a well rounded town, so trying to find her.

Deirdre is for sure my favorite, but Muffy comes second, then Mira third. I like a lot of the uchis, though. People think they're ugly but I think that they're all cute in their own special way, lol. Also, I just love their personality!

Fuschia, Renee, Muffy, and Mira~ probably others, too. I just really like the Uchis for some reason, haha.

Back