• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favourite uchi?

Who's your favourite uchi?

• Total voters
for me, the answer is obviously Muffy <:. She is my absolute favourite villager but not a dreamie.
To be honest p, I don't get how Deirdre is so popular :confused:

I really can't choose who my favorite uchi villager is. I don't have one in my town for this exact reason, even though I would really like an uchi villager since they have such a fun personality and would really bring more variety to my town.

Here's a list of my favorites:
Charlise
Deirdre
Muffy
Tammy
Shari
Katt

But I like a bunch of the others too!

Poor Rocket. I guess Big Top and Rocket just didn't catch on like Kid Cat and Agent S.
I'm a little surprised that she's the only one with 0 votes, as most of the uchis are really unpopular. (Sylvia, Rocket, Canberra...)

Definitely Cherry. I got her from another town months ago and I simply adore her. I taught her to say "I'm Batman!" as her catchphrase. I love it!

Pashmina is my fav. She's been in Pemberly since I made the town back in 2013. I also really like Hazel, Mira, and Muffy. I've had them in other towns and just love those three to bits.

Hazel! liKE SERIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT DAT UNIWOW

PFFF, omg this just made my day.
Uniwow
You can NOT go wrong with Hazel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor Rocket still doesn't have any votes. She's not too bad. I've had her before and I liked her. ;o;

Back