• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is your favourite uchi?

Who's your favourite uchi?

• Total voters
My favourite is Fuchsia and she is the uchi in my town, there?s lots of cool uchi villagers and I almost like all of them:)

Uchi are my favourite villagers...I went with Deirdre since she was the first one I got, but I also like Mira and Muffy!

i like the uchi personality a lot, but most of the uchi designs are just awful.
mira is my favorite though, hands down. she's a superhero bunny, what more do you need?​

Tammy is my favorite.

though I think a lot of uchi villagers are cute. Hazel, Diva, and Canberra especially, I think they are all so cute. and also Frita.

My favorite is Frita.

I also like Tammy, Phoebe, Mira and Muffy

Voted for Cherry because she's my only uchi villager and one of only 3 current villagers I love.

Appearance-wise, I honestly don't like most of them. Flo has been my friend for a while so I like her, and in terms of cuteness, Tammy wins. I think I may try to get her in my main town actually.

Last edited:
Phoebe is my favourite because a phoenix in my town us too cool and fits my magical/fantasy kinda theme going on. Muffy is a close second, I have them both in my town.

Muffy! She's shown up in two of my towns without streetpass and the like. It's like I have some kind of Muffy magnet. She placed her lovely house in such a good spot this time, too.

Back