Who is your favourite of the new villagers?

Favourite new villager?

• Total voters
shino is so pretty <3 i love chabwick too, but he’s not listed. i wonder if they’ll be amiibo exclusive villagers or not?

edit: nvm, apparently chabwick was in e+. don’t know much about that game -_-;

I can’t choose a favorite ice cream flavor let alone animal crossing villager, but Ione, Sasha, Shino, and Petri are all adorable.

Sasha. 🥰 Love her color and eyes and a bunny!

Ione is beautiful as well and Cephalobot is great. He's definitely going to be roommates with Ribbot.

I'm finding myself personally very drawn to Quinn's design, by far. I could go on for a while why, but TL;DR she already feels like a classic with her design. I can imagine her de-rezzed into the N64/GC titles and still look sharp (pun intended).
The same can be said of Cephalobot, the GC era definitely loved their robot villagers!
Quinn also vaguely reminds me of Amelia (maybe it's their taste in dress? :LOL:)
I'm also almost absolutely certain she's going to be an uchi (sisterly), and I'm 110% for that! I'm personally a fan of the existing uchi library and she'd be a great fit!

'brief' addendum: from the existing villagers, I practically screamed "CHAMPAGNE" (shh, this was before we saw the new name) when I saw him first, opening the door for returning GC-era villagers, but practically blew the roof off from happy-exploding about Rio when she showed up. She's a perennial favourite from my Gamecube town, going strong after 16+ years, and SHE'S COMING BAACK! :lemon: just look at her, she's gonna give Pave some stiff competition.
..I'm also excited for the other returnees, but whoops I keep circling back to Rio.

Shino, Ione and Sasha for now. But if I need to pick one, it would be Shino. Deer is life (actually, wolves but there aren't any).

Sasha is definitely my favorite of the new characters, she is soooo cute. Also I just noticed Marlo’s name is “Marlo” and not Mario… I literally thought it was Mario and I was like hmm that’s odd

There's 48 cards in series 5 so surely this is only the tip of the iceberg, right?

That said, of these 8 it's really hard to choose.. I picked Sasha but I'm still not sure! They're all really cute!!

I think Shino's design is perfect, I'd love to have her and Tiansheng on my island. They'll fit in with Rory and Croque.

I honestly like all of the others as well, not enough to hunt them down, but I'd be happy to have any of them show up on my island.

Ione, I need her. :love:
Sasha is a cutie-pie too, I love him too. (also Sasha can be a unisex name.)

Last edited:
I really love Petri and I also like Cephalobot and Marlo.

Aside from the new villagers I'm happy to see some of the old ones returning, especially Frett and Roswell because I remember looking at them in the past (they were Japan exclusive) and thinking they looked cool.

Have all of the new/returning villagers been revealed? There's still about 10 amiibo cards we don't know about right?

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't really care for any of the new villagers. And I was super hyped over the entire direct, but this bit was my least favorite. Thankfully everything else that is coming is so absolutely amazing that it's hard to be disappointed with this new batch of Amiibo cards. But yeah, I really thought we were getting 100 new cards. I can see why making a ton of new villagers wasn't at the top of their list though!

Back