• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite Villager?

I haven't come in with many prejudices and I've changed favorites like underwear because of how I've experienced the game! I'm excited for Lucky to move in after meeting him, I love Pudge and Tex for no good reason and I think Blanche is awesome, but it might because I always think of Rue McLanahan in Golden Girls! I guess I prefer the males on AC, but that's the only pattern I see!

Merengue who was luckily my starter (before I even knew how popular she is) and Katt.
But I'd love to get Kiki as well though I never had her.

a lot of my villagers are sweet and nice...

Colton is very nice to me
Bunnie is too cute
Olivia like to play hide-and-seek all the time

they are all nice in their own way

but i think my favorite so far is.... Charlise

simply because she is her own person.. not overly nice, not cutesy, not stuck up, not mean...

in other words, Charlise is the most normal villager i've met so far!

Last edited:
Going by my experience of the game so far...

Smug: Colton. He has a ringmaster shirt as his outfit, and I have a thing with circuses because of a roleplay I was in. He's very similar to my OC too (without the whole pimping machig, lol), so it's pretty biased from the get-go.

Jock: Genji. His appearance doesn't scream jock, but I get so into his "hoo-ha!" energy the more I interact with him (to the point of seeing my mayor getting into a morning routine with some samurai rabbit), the more I love him, haha. Teddy is a nostalgia favorite.

Lazy: Papi. He's just cute, and goes well with Colton, but I would love to see my nostalgia favorite, Lucky back though.

As for the rest of them, I haven't chose a favorite yet because there are multiple of favorites under each category. If they are cute, or simply matches what I would expect of a personality, then you got my vote.

Hamlet! He's now going to be living starting tomorrow, and I had him as a starter in my old town. I made my town flag dedicated to him, just because he's the most generic looking hamster in the game and I remember really wanting him when I saw a screenshot of him in 2011, his name being Hamusuke.
Close behind is Midge... One of the cutest normals, yet so underrated.
Then Diana. She's adorable. A starter in my town and I live near her. She's also so elegant. I really do like her.
These are the villagers that CANNOT leave my town in any circumstances.
Midge hasn't moved in yet, but her plot will be down tomorrow. :D

Back