• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite Villager?

Currently in my village, Flurry. She's just so adorable and nice. Marina's moving in tomorrow so I'm curious how I'll take to her, she seems to be super popular.

Of all AC? Nostalgically it would need to be Cube, he was my favorite in my GC town.

Rudy is mine!

Most of my villagers in my main town are my favorites <3 I have pretty awesome animals, only having two that I don't favor. I have most of the personality types, so it makes the town have a wide variety of animals. But... if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Colton. He likes to flirt with my character so I find it cute that the developers thought of that idea.

Last edited:
That's a close one...
Cookie, but Skye and Bob are right behind her. None of them are ever moving away. I will not allow it.

Last edited:
Cookie and Mira! Mira is my absolute favorite. She's my dream villager and I got her from a random move-in ^q^ also Julian ahh but he moved out of my town a really long time ago but he still hangs out in the main street really often.

Daisy is my favorite. <3 She reminds me a lot of my old dog (they had the same name :p), and she's just so cute and sweet.

Back