• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is the most useless visitor NPC?

Who is the most useless to you?

• Total voters

Reploid

Bells
Switch
6752-2839-3297
This is not to be confused with least favourite. You might dislike one of the NPCs but still find them useful.

I apologize if this has been done before.

honestly? label. the only good thing that really comes out of her visiting are the tailor tickets as i’m not a huge fan of her clothing.

wisp can become pretty useless, too, especially when you’ve completed your orderable furniture catalog ;v;

I’m just not into buying stuff from Sahara unless my purpose is to fill up my catalogue.

Label. Without question. I like a lot of the NPCs but the ones I ignore almost completely now are Label and Kicks. Leif is useless for me until a new bush season hits. The others I will talk to every time.

Saharah, Redd, and Celeste are the MVPs of the NPCs. They made my house 20 times better.

I really wish that Label and Gracie would move into the second floor of the Nook store!

label is completely useless imo, CJ and flick are up there too

It was very close between Kicks and Label for me! Not a big fan of the npcs that sit in front of your resident service all day long in general :confused:

honestly? label. the only good thing that really comes out of her visiting are the tailor tickets as i’m not a huge fan of her clothing.

wisp can become pretty useless, too, especially when you’ve completed your orderable furniture catalog ;v;
I had a feeling most would vote Label. I used to like helping Wisp but I think the only thing keeping me from ignoring him is the achievement.
Post automatically merged:

I’m just not into buying stuff from Sahara unless my purpose is to fill up my catalogue.
I feel like other users on here were more useful to me than Saharah. She never seems to give me anything that I'll actually use.
Post automatically merged:

Label. Without question. I like a lot of the NPCs but the ones I ignore almost completely now are Label and Kicks. Leif is useless for me until a new bush season hits. The others I will talk to every time.
I thought Kicks was so cool in NL but I really don't care for any of his stuff in this game. The only reason he's not completely useless to me is because my wife likes his stuff.

I had a feeling most would vote Label. I used to like helping Wisp but I think the only thing keeping me from ignoring him is the achievement.

ah right i forgot about the achievement😳 i was planning to stop helping him so thanks for reminding me ;u;

flick and cj are very useful when you're starting off since the extra bells they give when you sell them bugs and fish are helpful ;u;

label & wisp RIP. label in particularly bc she isn’t tied to nook miles achievements. i’ll catalog her clothes and then never interact with her again. which sux bc she used to be one of the most interesting characters in the game! if NH is your first ac game you’d have no idea. :”(

Wisp by a longshot. He gave me a brinefish aquarium as something new. It's just the antfarm but blue. And he visits what seems like 3 times a week. Gulliver and Redd barely show up.

yea label is so annoying like ugly clothes and other for cataloging those she's just... open a shop instead lol

I am in agreement with most, all of them are rather useless. However if I see Sahara or Kicks (like today) I do an outward sigh. I buy a lot of clothes so Label is useful if only for the vouchers! I really think most of them could really be combined within existing shops.

CJ and Flick I like if only for the extra bells!

flick and cj are very useful when you're starting off since the extra bells they give when you sell them bugs and fish are helpful ;u;
I didn't see them for the longest time and had already made so much off of turnips that by the time they showed up, I didn't bother selling anything to them and I didn't care for the models that Flick made. I find them useful now as I have amassed quite a few bugs and fish and don't need the bells.

Back