• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who do you think is the most obnoxious of the jock personalities?

I swear if Goose ever sets one foot on my Island or in my Town, everyone that lives there will be invited to a huge chicken dinner hosted by me!

None, because they are all the same. Can we please stop saying things like this and say we just don't like certain designs....

Last edited:
Probably depends on who looks the most obnoxious of the bunch. Axel and Sprocket to name a couple.

None, because they are all the same. Can we please stop saying things like this and say we just don't like certain designs....
Its been like this since 2020. People didn't care about villagers talking or acting the same they just care about how they look.

I really feel like this just comes down to personal taste in villagers lol
There's not enough difference between dialogue to confidently say "that Jock villager is way more annoying than that one", it's all gonna come down to if you personally like that villager's Jock personality combined with their design + your personal experiences with them

For example, I think that the larger animal species, like the Gorillas or Eagles, can possibly make the villager come off as aggressive since their frame makes them more intimidating (to me at least, all based on opinion like I said 😅)
But if they're a smaller animal species, like a Duck or Squirrel, they can instead come off as cute, like a little kid trying to sound tough lol

Either way, I can't really say "who's the most annoying", but I can say I prefer the Jock personality on smaller animals cause it makes it cuter to me

Back