• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

WHO DO YOU THINIK IS THE CUTEST PERSON EVER???????

OMG IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR A WEEK

btw like 90% of the people at my school are basic *****es and are ugly and lame and boring, of course I fall into that 10%.
and
ALSO MY HISTORY TEACHER IS SO CUTE AND HOT AND MMM ID LET HIM DO ANYTHING TO MY BODY
HE RECENTLY PUT HIS HAIR UP LIKE SPIKY AND IT LOOKED SO HOT LIKE CAN I STAY AFTER CLASS AND DO THINGS WITH YOU TOGETHER
tru
izzy-san, don't go all yandere on him now

after amanda (some girl from my school who's probably only cute because i have an overglorified crush on her),
kim jong-un
let's be real guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never understood why people thought/think marshal was/is cute

People from games: Miles Edgeworth, Napstablook,Maxie (Both ORAS and RSE ffs I love the nerd), Frisk, Inklings, Octolings, Goomy,Sligoo,Goodra,Pumpkaboo,Audino, and some other ones I forgot.

People Irl: All my friends, my dog, My dad and my mom, And Squish. Someday went I meet him I'm gunna squeeze the f outta his cheeks oml he is so cute.

Hillary Clinton. (Just kidding)

- - - Post Merge - - -

in order:
me
chris evans and Sebastian stan

I have to admit, even though I'm straight, Chris Evans is handsome.
That reminds me of when my English teacher said that it's not wrong for a straight guy to think a guy is handsome or for a straight girl to think a girl is pretty. In fact, my mom refers to other women as pretty all the time.

Last edited:
My boyfriend because I'm biased c: But next in line is Kumamiki <3 Gawd she is gorgeous.

CV537_eWwAINnuQ.jpg
frikin adorable

Last edited:
Back