WHO DO YOU THINIK IS THE CUTEST PERSON EVER???????

My bae
aka my boyfriend
aka the guy who is actually just my crush but I call him my boyfriend anyway (ofcourse he doesn't know that tho) XD

Kyle Gallner is adorable, and he's a good singer.

Last edited:
Hugh Jackman ( but i don't think i call him cute"
he's handsome :D

hugh.jpg

Izumi Sakai! She's so precious and I love watching her behind the scenes footage. I especially like seeing her interactions with non-Japanese people while she's filming videos overseas. She just seems so open and everyone she meets with is also very sweet.

YUZURU HANYUS SMILE IS SO CUTE OMG AND HIS ICE SKATING IS ON POINTTTTTT AF AND THE WAY HE SPEAKS ENGLISH IS SO CUTE AND HE JUST ACTS SO CUTE AND HAPPY I LOVE HIMMM HES SO DELICATE AND HES SUPER DEDICATED AND DETERMINED WHICH IS THE CUTEST

- - - Post Merge - - -

YUZURU HANYUS SMILE IS SO CUTE OMG AND HIS ICE SKATING IS ON POINTTTTTT AF AND THE WAY HE SPEAKS ENGLISH IS SO CUTE AND HE JUST ACTS SO CUTE AND HAPPY I LOVE HIMMM HES SO DELICATE AND HES SUPER DEDICATED AND DETERMINED WHICH IS THE CUTEST

tumblr_n0ztogJTsF1qe4j9yo4_r3_250.gif

DIES OF CUTENES

Last edited:
well okay other than a cute boy at my school, i think the cutest person would have to be j-hope from bts. he seems so friendly and his smile is so cute. he loves to be cute just for the fans and it warms my heart!

5d42e49e4627ef7ae11c5e74a8aefe62.gif

Back