• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which event exclusive reactions do you want to see as a permanent addition?

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
For me, it's gotta be the toy hammer and the shooting star plush reaction because both of them are cute and aesthetically pleasing. Runner up goes to the green alien reaction.

Which reactions you want to see as a part of a permanent lineup of reactions?

I miss the shooting star reaction the most and would love to see it return! I'll also miss the beans when it's their time to go, but I see them as less versatile than the shooting star one, so my vote for a permanent one would go to the star.

I will definitely be fighting to keep the bonk react after this event is over.

Shooting star and asteroid were amazing, I did love wishing on posts and colliding with them. Although a bonk is a sort of collision so it's a worthy replacement! 🤔

I've not yet seen the hammer reaction ones, but I'm sure I will soon... 😏 Just patiently waiting for my MEOW Coupons like a good boy with my palms out and a 🥺 face. I abuse the hell out of reactions on places like Discord, for example. Love 'em! 🤪 So any and all reactions are welcome to me! Throw all the beans you want at my head. I don't care. 😁

tbh, I want to keep the throwing beans as a permanant collectible more than any of the reactions staying

it looks so nice and is honestly criminal how we've gone twice now of a throwing beans "collectible" being made but not having it be a permanant addition

All year long, it would be snowballs for me! The 2023 Holiday event with the snowball reaction was so much fun splatting avatars! ❄️

Sitting by the roadside on a summer's day
Chatting with my mess-mates, passing time away
Lying in the shadows underneath the trees
Goodness, how delicious, eating goober beans.

Beans, beans, beans, beans
Eating goober beans
Goodness, how delicious,
Eating goober beans.

beans for sure

and they'll never do it 'cause it'd definitely be used negatively but, snowball

definitely bonk! I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but if negativity is a concern maybe posts could have a 'mood' setting that prevents certain reactions from being used on them? That way a bonk couldn't be used in a serious place like "What's Bothering You".

Reactions: Doo
Back