• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Who do you miss most?

Most Missed Character(s)

• Mr. / Don Resetti

Votes: 46 24.1%
  • Porter

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Kapp'n / his family

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • Joan

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Nat / Chip

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Booker / Copper

Votes: 57 29.8%
  • Tortimer

Votes: 40 20.9%
  • Harriet

Votes: 23 12.0%
  • Any missing villagers (comment who!)

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Any NPC not mentioned (comment who!)

Votes: 59 30.9%

• Total voters
I know Harriet is not needed anymore, and i prefer what we have know over the salon, but i do miss her a little. She was so sweet!

Call me crazy but I always loved Kapp'n and his songs. His family was also the cutest thing. I totally feel like they should make a return, like as a neighboring island or something!

Pelly and Phyllis! I really hope we'll see Rover again and that Tortimer will make an appearance at some point too.

I miss Phineas for sure. I remember always getting so excited to see him around because that meant there were new badges to collect, which was something I was always excited for. Really sad that they replaced him with the nook mile rewards :c I also miss Reese and Cyrus from Re-Tail and seeing their bright floofy selves walking around D; I honestly miss all of the NPCs from New Leaf QnQ

I know there are so many more than the poll will let, but I'd like to know which NPC (or villager) you guys wish would make a (permanent) return in the game!

If you know me or have read like any of my posts, I miss Resetti more than anything. He is my boy. Yes, I know he's technically in game but you never actually see him or interact with him and that makes me ~upsetti resetti spaghetti~

Other than him I miss Rover, Booker, and Phineas
I miss kappn, copper, and resetti

Okay reading all of these; wow I can't believe I forgot Phyllis she is one of my faves omg

brewster ain't even a poll option?? cold, man. that's cold

(the roost was always my favorite place in WW and would build it the minute i unlocked the pwp in NL ;; my passport comment was "brewster if youre out there" for weeks lol)

Honestly surprised people are missing Dr. Shrunk tho. I thought he was obnoxious and kinda creepy even as a child

I miss Katrina. Her whole look and her tent etc is just so different to anything else. I loved getting my fortune told and finding a good luck item to wear.

I think I miss Pelly the most (and Phyllis/Pete), and I voted for Harriet, Joan, and Tortimer. I'd also like Serena, Katrina, Gracie, and some of the cut villagers like Kit from e+. And Cornimer

Anything and anyone that has to do it with Tortimer's Island! Also where's my boy, Wolf Link!

I miss Brewster and that peaceful music when you walk into his cafe. I miss having him in the museum as well. I'm hoping they add him back to the game soon.
I know Resestti has a new job, but I miss him too. He's always been a consistent character from the first game. I remember playing animal crossing on the game cube as a kid and having Mr. Resetti pop out of the ground to yell at me. I don't know why I miss it, but I miss it.

Back