Votes: 40 20.9%
  • Harriet

Votes: 23 12.0%
  • Any missing villagers (comment who!)

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Any NPC not mentioned (comment who!)

Votes: 59 30.9%

• Total voters
I'm actually going to name someone that I'm not sure if anyone has thought of: Champ the monkey
1590143940906.png

For those who don't know, Porter was present in Animal Crossing for the Gamecube as the train conductor, but was not present in Wild World and City Folk, due Kapp'n driving the taxi/bus. However, his appearance lived on in the form of Champ: a jock monkey who also lived in your village, catching fish and bugs like everyone else (the two are not the same character, but they do look the same). When New Leaf rolled around and the train was brought back, Champ did not make a return, but Porter was brought back to reprise his role as the train conductor once again. I was thinking that it would have been cool if he'd make a return since Porter got replaced by Orville and Wilbur running Dodo Airlines in New Horizons, but it looks like he wasn't brought back, sadly. Still love this game, but definitely missed opportunity.

Edit because the picture didn't attach properly the first time

Tortimer for sure. He's the grandpa of the game and nostalgia feels.
Rover was added to may day but, even still, I miss him in his original role of the introduction. Even if they just would have had a cut to getting seated in the plane and him being there would have been cute.

But I also miss Pascal. He's my boy because otters <3.

Reese and Cyrus :( I wish they would come back with a different function in the game. I love NH, but I miss them.

Brewster, Reese and Cyrus, Phyllis, Pelly, and Pete! hopefully they get implemented into the game later on though

Resetti's in the game actually we just don't see him, Don dead tho, but I miss Inkwell, Blanca and some of the Sanrio villagers

Resetti's in the game actually we just don't see him, Don dead tho, but I miss Inkwell, Blanca and some of the Sanrio villagers
I know I know I just count him bc we never ACTUALLY see him or interact w him and it makes me sad bc that's my boy
Don deserves more too lmao

Back