Votes: 40 20.9%
  • Harriet

Votes: 23 12.0%
  • Any missing villagers (comment who!)

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Any NPC not mentioned (comment who!)

Votes: 59 30.9%

• Total voters
I know Harriet is not needed anymore, and i prefer what we have know over the salon, but i do miss her a little. She was so sweet!

Call me crazy but I always loved Kapp'n and his songs. His family was also the cutest thing. I totally feel like they should make a return, like as a neighboring island or something!

Pelly and Phyllis! I really hope we'll see Rover again and that Tortimer will make an appearance at some point too.

I miss Phineas for sure. I remember always getting so excited to see him around because that meant there were new badges to collect, which was something I was always excited for. Really sad that they replaced him with the nook mile rewards :c I also miss Reese and Cyrus from Re-Tail and seeing their bright floofy selves walking around D; I honestly miss all of the NPCs from New Leaf QnQ

I know there are so many more than the poll will let, but I'd like to know which NPC (or villager) you guys wish would make a (permanent) return in the game!

If you know me or have read like any of my posts, I miss Resetti more than anything. He is my boy. Yes, I know he's technically in game but you never actually see him or interact with him and that makes me ~upsetti resetti spaghetti~

Other than him I miss Rover, Booker, and Phineas
I miss kappn, copper, and resetti

kapp'n! he's actually one of my favorite npc's in the series. him and pascal.

Okay reading all of these; wow I can't believe I forgot Phyllis she is one of my faves omg

brewster ain't even a poll option?? cold, man. that's cold

(the roost was always my favorite place in WW and would build it the minute i unlocked the pwp in NL ;; my passport comment was "brewster if youre out there" for weeks lol)

Honestly surprised people are missing Dr. Shrunk tho. I thought he was obnoxious and kinda creepy even as a child

I miss Katrina. Her whole look and her tent etc is just so different to anything else. I loved getting my fortune told and finding a good luck item to wear.

I think I miss Pelly the most (and Phyllis/Pete), and I voted for Harriet, Joan, and Tortimer. I'd also like Serena, Katrina, Gracie, and some of the cut villagers like Kit from e+. And Cornimer

Anything and anyone that has to do it with Tortimer's Island! Also where's my boy, Wolf Link!

I miss Brewster and that peaceful music when you walk into his cafe. I miss having him in the museum as well. I'm hoping they add him back to the game soon.
I know Resestti has a new job, but I miss him too. He's always been a consistent character from the first game. I remember playing animal crossing on the game cube as a kid and having Mr. Resetti pop out of the ground to yell at me. I don't know why I miss it, but I miss it.

Back